Welcome to our
Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!
We will be featuring July's SOTM, which is called “Live Out Loud”, a set of 8 stamps.
This month we have 58 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM!!
This Blog Hop is simple to do…just CLICK on the link at the end of the post on each blog and move along to the next one!!! Have FUN and happy hopping!!!
Here is the first card I created with the July SOTM stamp set.
This is a simple card that can be made in a jiffy. J
By adding some ink distressing, some red glitz glitter gel and a button brad from the Black Mini-medley pack, you can create a cute card!
Ink colors: Moonstruck and Cranberry
Feel free to “Hop” on over to SARITA SCHRAEDER'S blog to see what she has created with this EXCLUSIVE Stamp set!!
If you’d like to see another card I created using this stamp set…keep scrolling down to see the details! J
Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs…and we love reading your comments on what YOU liked about each piece of artwork!
This set “Live Out Loud” is ONLY available from July 1-31…so contact your CTMH Consultant (or feel free to shop with me at my website J) to see how YOU can get this stamp set for an AMAZING discount!!
For my 2nd card,
I saw a card created by a fellow consultant and decided to take her idea but to change it a bit, and recreate a card of my own! J Thanks Amy McVey for the inspiration!
I decided to use the spray pen and pearl paint. This mixture creates a beautiful sheen and shine to the background of this card!
If you haven’t tried this technique, make sure you add a pack of Spray Pens, Pearl paint and a re-inker of your choice to your next order!
The results are easy and BEAUTIFUL!!!
How to use the spray pen
- Take the spray pen and add water to the 8th line
- Next, add your re-inker color of your choice – filling it another 1 1/2 lines.
- Then add 3 pea-size drops of pearl paint into the mixture.
- Put the lid on your spray pen, shake it well, and practice spraying into an old cardboard box!!!
I have played with my pen and have found that there are ways to make my pen spray different spray patterns….
- Spray your pen by doing short quick pumps, not letting the pump come all the way back up to the top – you will get the larger drops on your card base.
- Spray the pen “normally” and it will create a fine mist
- Spray your pen close to your paper, and it will get a direct spray, a more solid sprayed image on your paper.
- Hold the pen farther away to create a more mist like effect on your project!!!
This pack of 3 spray pens are so inexpensive (just $3.95 for 3 pens!), and FUN to create with!!!
As I am creating my pieces of artwork for teaching at Extravaganza, I have been using my spray pen quite often! J
After August 1st, I will share with you many pieces of artwork that I have created with the spray pen!! J
Krista Hershberger J
Close To My Heart Independent Consultant
Starting July 1st….
we have an amazing “Perfect Pair” special!!!
When you place an $75 order on my website, you will receive a paper pack AND coordinating item for FREE!!!
Up to a $17.90 retail value for FREE!!!
Please join the “July Order’s with Krista” link when placing your order. Contact me with any questions you may have!
This campaign IS "While supplies LAST!!!" so make sure you have your order ready to place on the first day it is available!