Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Elemental Artwork

Once again I thought I’d share some of the talent of fellow consultants from the swap I participated in. 

Fellow Consultant, Pamela O’Connor, is a talented creator and I was privileged to have my items swapped with hers!J I LOVE the ideas she came up, using the new Elemental Paper pack!  You can check out her blog here to catch up on more of her amazing creations!
Elemental Paper Pack X7141B

To be honest, I wasn’t sure about this new paper pack, Elemental, when I first saw it…BUT NOW – I realize how versatile this paper pack really is!!!  There are sooo many things you can do using this paper pack!!!!  It’s absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Here are the pieces that Pamela created using this paper pack…
 
Created by Pamela O'Connor
GORGEOUS, huh? J

Let me show you some of these items in more detail…I believe my favorite piece that she created was this clever gift bag holder!  Do you know how she made it?  Out of our NEW die-cut 6x6 kraft cards!  How creative!!!  She also used the “center point” button on her Cricut Expression machine to create the oval. What a GREAT button to use for something like this!

Created by Pamela O'Connor

Next, her BEAUTIFUL layout…so simple, but classy!  LOVE this design!

Created by Pamela O'Connor
Designs by CTMH

Here is a tag/pocket created with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!!!  GUESS WHAT 3D item she used to make this tag?????   Can you see it? ….Pamela used the PILLOW Box key to make this adorable tag set!!!!  I LOVE it- thinking OUTSIDE the box! J

Created by Pamela O'Connor


Next we have an ADORABLE card using the ever popular “Love Life” stamp set as well as our NEW Pewter Mini-Medley accents.  I LOVE this pewter frame, and how it framed the word love so nicely….just beautiful! 

Created by Pamela O'Connor

I love the difference a CIRCLE card can make!  What FUN!!!  This card is so cute and I plan on remembering how Pamela used the ribbon slide…but then stuck a brad in the middle of it to give it a totally new look! J

Created by Pamela O'Connor

Thanks so much for stopping by!  It's so fun and encouraging to read the comments you leave for me! 

Come back soon as I will be sharing MY Elemental artwork that I created earlier this year as well as an October SOTM card that I've created!!! 

Enjoy your evening!!!
 Krista






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)