Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wonderland Workshop Class

Two posts in one day!?!?!  This is a first! J 

I wanted to let you know about my upcoming workshop class to be held on Monday, December 12th here at my home.J

Keep in mind – you do not have to attend my workshop to be a part of this creating class J…just read the details below to find out how YOU can create these FABULOUS pages!!!!

Remember to click on this flyer to see it bigger! ;)
 
You may order this Workshop on the Go kit EVEN if you are not able to attend my actual class! J (check out the EXCLUSIVE stamp set in this AMAZING Workshop kit!!!)

If you are not able to attend, I will include directions with this kit, so that you will be able to complete 2-3 layouts with this paper pack PLUS you will still have left over papers!

I also created the Bonus Project (5 cards) shown on page 61 in the Idea Book with the leftover paper, and I still have 3 full sheets of designer paper left over PLUS scraps! J

If you are interested in creating these cards, check out the Extra Item list shown in page 61 for the needed supplies.
 

I NEED your December WOTG ORDER by
Monday night, November 28th!!!!

You may choose to “ADD ON” to the Wonderland Workshop kit purchase and get the coordinating “My Stickease” that adds so much to this workshop.  The 3rd layout we will create in class is created with our Magic How-to Book and the Wonderland Stickease!!!

Here is a picture of the 3rd layout

We used some leftover Shimmer Brads we had at a recent Workshop, and I added some FUN sparkles too!!!

For pictures of the first 2 layouts, please look above on the Options flyer or feel free to contact me and I'll email them to you.

If you would like to complete the 3rd layout with the Stickease, you will need to purchase the Wonderland Stickease and TWO extra sheets of White Daisy Cardstock.

You can order White Daisy cardstock in two ways...
 24 sheets (#1385) for $9.50    OR       6 sheets (#X5900) for $2.95.


An added perk this month when you place your order J
***If you like, you will be able to order from the “while Supplies Last” Section on my website!!! Just CLICK HERE to see what BARGAINS are available through this link!!!

**If you are local to me - DO NOT place your order online, but email me the item numbers you are interested in.

**If you are NOT local to meEmail me for the invite that will allow you to place your order directly online!!! An invitation will arrive in your email box, you will then click on the link and then place your order and have this kit and order shipped directly to you! J

Also this month, when your SUBTOTAL (before shipping and tax) reaches the $50 mark, you are eligible for the November SOTM for ONLY $5.00!!!

CLICK HERE to see some creative artwork made with this stamp set!!







One more special that is taking place during the month of November…
For every $25 in STAMP SETS that you purchase, you are eligible to receive the “Holiday Wishes” stamp set…an EXCLUSIVE stamp set that retails at $17.95 and you can get it for $5!!!!







Contact me with any questions and
Have a WONDERFUL rest of your weekend!!!

Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)