Thursday, April 26, 2012

Friendship Bouquet

Hi!
It’s been a busy time here in the Hershberger household…I thought I’d share a “sneak peek” of what’s to come on Monday night! J


Monday night???  Monday night is the MAY BLOG HOP!!! It’s MAY already…where did April go? J


Here are a few close up pictures of the upcoming May SOTM “Friendship Bouquet”. May 2012 SOTM close up_large flower
This set is BEAUTIFUL stamp set and I have been having fun with this set!  I don’t often color in stamped images…so often I tend to chose the solid ones to stamp. LOL!!

May SOTM 2012 - close up words

I AM excited about a QUICK and EASY way that I figured out how to “color in” a smaller image of these stamped images!!!


So come on back on Monday night to see how I did that!!!




Saturday is an EXCITING day for Close To My Heart consultants!  Corporate is coming to New Jersey and is sharing creative and business classes with us!  I’m sooo excited!  14 gals from my team will be there!  That means we will have PLENTY to share when we get back!!!


Enjoy the rest of your week and I’ll look forward to seeing YOU on Monday night!!!


Blessings to you!
Krista


2012-4 Dotty for you papers



Don’t forget about
my
Dotty for You
contest 
that is happening NOW
until May 31st!!! 

For EVERY Dotty for You
paper pack,AND April or May Stamp of the Month
that you purchase on a special link on my website…you will
be eligible to be a MYSTERY HOSTESS and earn $40-$100 in
CTMH product!!! 

CLICK HERE for all the details!!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)