Saturday, June 23, 2012

Studio J-Convention layouts!

I’ve been keeping rather busy as I continue to create and prepare for teaching a class at our ANNUAL Convention to be held in Dallas, TX this year!!!  So, I’m sorry, I don’t have a lot of artwork to share with you that I have created recently…


BUT – I can promise you, that when the New Idea Book rolls around on August 1st – I will have PLENTY of creations to share!!! J




StudioJ_ConSul_Logo_BW_websiteAs part of our Convention package this year, CTMH gave each of the attendees a chance to create (5) 2 page layouts using Studio J!!!


With each layout, CTMH gave us instructions on how to create the layout, so that we could learn some FABULOUS new techniques!!!  What a WONDERFUL way to learn new things!


Here is a layout I created (for FREE!  LOVE the perks of being a consultant! J ) ….


Here are the starting details for this layout (in case you’d like to create a similar page yourself!)
kristahershberg_convention2012_-_3

Kit:Lucky
Pattern:Portrait Collection™
Photos:3 vertical, 1 horizontal, 1 square
Colors: Grey Flannel, Outdoor Denim, Sunset, White Daisy, Sky


Techniques we learned:
• Adding a photo mat behind your photo using a journaling box
• Using letters as embellishments
• Adding "tabs" of cardstock with journaling boxes
• Creating a title using several journaling boxes
• Using a My Stickease® image to make a border

Click on the picture image to see MORE details…

If you have more questions concerning Studio J, CLICK HERE!! 
OR if you’d like a personal 1/2 hour class with me, I would be happy to set up a time that we can get together in person or the phone and answer ANY questions you may have!!

Studio J is a WONDERFUL place to go to get caught up on your scrapbooking…it also is a GREAT gift idea too!
It’s FREE to try it….click below to try it out today!!!
 
Enjoy this beautiful day!!! Blessings to you!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)