Friday, June 21, 2013

Pre-Embossed frames!

Hi Everyone!!

I'm sorry you haven't heard from me in a while...I am using all of my time to finish up creating pieces for our upcoming Convention with Close To My Heart!!!
I am humbled and honored that I was one of the 18 teachers chosen to teach at the Extravaganza part of our Convention!  


While this DOES mean a "sneak peek" at some of our NEW items, (sorry-can't share now, but come to my OPEN HOUSE Aug 1 & 2 and you will see it ALL!) it also means a HUGE time commitment as I create artwork using these new items to show and share with my fellow consultants!

Even though I don't have a piece of artwork to share with you today, I DID want to take a moment and share another FABULOUS video created by CTMH!!

I LOVE the videos they share with us!!!

Take a moment to watch this video sharing how you can use our ADORABLE Irresistible Frames!!




When you are finished with the video, and you decide you'd like to get some of these amazing embellishments for yourself, just CLICK HERE to head over to my website to find them!!



You'll want to MAKE SURE you check out...




  1. NEW items in the "While Supplies Last" section of my website
  2. The newly published RETIRING LIST of items that will no longer be available after July 31st - however, as of today - they are while supplies last...
  3. The Fabulous June specials!!!  Scroll down to see all of the specials!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


I'm LOVING June 2013 at CTMH!!!


Joyful JUNE specials!!!  
1.
Exclusive stamp sets –ONLY available until July 31st!!!  Part of purchase price goes toward helping the military.  CLICK HERE for details on these exclusive patriotic stamp sets!!

2.

Join my TEAM in June
for ONLY $49
($62.54 with tx & shipping)
and receive $210.85 in CTMH products! 

PLUS receive EXTRA goodies from ME when you join my creative family before JUNE 30th!!
CLICK here for pictures and details on this AMAZING deal!!


3.

By purchasing this stamp set for $2.95...you will support those affected by the Oklahoma tornadoes!!!!  CLICK HERE for all the details!!








4.
A Flowering Bunch SET OF 10
Available June 1-30, 2013
Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more. 
CLICK HERE for more details!!!

5.

Purchase $25 and a stamp set and RECEIVE a set of TWO milk cartons for FREE!!
CLICK HERE to learn more!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)