Saturday, May 31, 2014

June Exclusive Stamp set - Kaboom!!

June Blog Hop 500

WELCOME…
to our monthly Stamp of the
Month (SOTM)
BLOG HOP!!J



 

Today we will be featuring the June Stamp of the
Month (SOTM), which is alled “Kaboom”.



Check out this FUN, celebratory stamp set!! J


2014 - June SOTM - Stamp Image for Blog Hop - edited
If you have come here from Jen Patrick’s Blog  
you are on the right track! J


The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here HERE


This month we have over  50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this Kaboom! stamp set!
So, sit back and enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of the post to see what EACH Consultant has created!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the card I created… 

June SOTM_2014_Kaboom_card DSC_1304
This stamp set just spoke to me.  It said ”create me into a background”. So, I did just that…I created my own background using the FUN stamps from this KABOOM stamp set!! 
 I used the ink colors of cranberry, indian corn blue, whisper & outdoor denim.

As I was creating, I had a BRAINSTORM!!!  That hasn’t happened in a while, SO I was REALLY excited!! 

Did you notice the “stars” on this card???  Well, I was able to create them with Shimmer Trim!!  Yay!!!  I folded “pleats” with my adhesive backed ribbon…and made 5 pleats - which equaled 5 points of my stars!

I added some of our Red Base & Bling to the tops of these stars, to add some glitz & sparkle.
June SOTM_2014_Kaboom_card close up_shimmer trim stars DSC_1307
Did you notice the “stripes”…dry embossed lines on the bottom of the card?  This is a favorite technique of mine and it was fun to create this once again!! 

I LOVE that all of Close To My Heart paper is white-cored!!  This allows you to have so many options!!  J



Now head on over to WANDA RILEY'S Blog  to see what she has created using this stamp set!  

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!



****Remember, the June SOTM
~ Kaboom!~
is only available until June 30th! J
2014 - June SOTM - Stamp Image for Blog Hop - edited
It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH items

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant J) to see how you can receive these EXCLUSIVE items for ONLY $5 each!!!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J

6 comments :

  1. WOW! Lots os techniques are included in this one little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little details of your card! Especially the the shimmer trim stars! How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Glitter Batman! Love the star pops ups, the glitter details abound. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, it is so much fun. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love all of your creative details, including your shimmer ribbon stars. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shimmer trim stars ROCK! Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)