Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just a FEW more days…for Jan 2015 CTMH specials!

There are only a few more days left, for you to join in & get these FABULOUS January deals!!
January 2015_specials_FB_MY info_PicMonkey Collage

When you purchase $50 in CTMH products at my website (www.kristah.ctmh.com) you will AUTOMATICALLY qualify for these GREAT Close To My Heart Goodies!!!


January Stamp of the Month (SOTM)
Get this stamp set for ONLY $5 with your $50 purchase!!! 

2015 - January SOTM - Image of Stamps - Edited
The PERFECT stamp set to use for Valentine’s Day & for many occasions throughout the year!! (wedding, anniversary, hello, & more!)

I LOVE this adorable 3 x 4 3/4” card that my team mate, Martha Anne, sent to me!  How CUTE!!


Year>>Noted Special!
In honor of National Papercrafting month, we are celebrating by offering this AMAZING deal, and ADORABLE kit!!

year-noted_contents_2015

After placing your $50 order on my website…you will be asked - would you like the $5 kit OR the $10 kit???




The $10 kit INCLUDES the adorable mini album + the paper and the stamp set.  The mini album cost by itself - $9.95…so it’s a REALLY GREAT deal!!!




However - you can chose to get this kit for ONLY $5 (without the kraft mini-album)






Here’s an inside look at the mini album…there are (5) 4x6 pages (front & back= 10) and (5) sets of pages that hold 2-4x3 items.



My friend, Gina Brandstetter, did a great job in filling her mini-album with the Year-Noted special kit!
IMG_9539

I chose to create 2 sets of 12x12 layouts with this paper pack…take a peek!
Year-Noted_2 page layout_2015_year_DSC_1625
I was inspired by fellow consultant, Michelle Snyder (thanks Michelle!) for this first layout. 

Year-Noted_2 page layout_2015_CU_DSC_1625
The gold foil stickers are a fun inclusion in this kit, but I had to bring in and add some gold dotted washi tape too!!



I used the Artbooking cartridge to get my 3” numbers of 2015.


Year-Noted_2 page layout_2015_CU_banner stamp

I also love the stamp set that is included in this kit (the $5 OR $10) Here is one of the journaling cards I created.


I also created a 2nd layout using CTMH’s Make It From Your Heart booklet #1, pattern 13. This layout lets plenty of room for pictures, and was a great layout to use up some of the scraps in this kit!



To create both of these layouts, I added 2 sheets of White Daisy cardstock (my 2nd set of base pages), one sheet of Desert Sand cardstock & some Gold washi tape.
Year-Noted_2 page layout_2015_year_layout2
Year-Noted_2 page layout_2015_year_layout2_CU


There’s ONE more January deal…

PicMonkey_free idea books with order_dec 2014
With ANY SIZE order, you will be prompted to add TWO free books to your cart if this is your 1st time ordering since this offer was released!!! 

If you already received these books from me, why not add them to your cart anyway (they’re FREE!) and pass them along to a friend or family member that you know will enjoy them as much as you do!  Smile 


Feel free to head on over to my website to place your JANUARY order, and PLEASE contact me if you have any questions! Smile 

 
Blessings to you for a beautiful day!
Krista Hershberger J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)