Saturday, June 6, 2015

My Crush items by CTMH ~ Blog Hop




Welcome to our  
 Summer Crush Blog Hop!!!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS from Close To My Heart!!  


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!


 This blog hop is easy to do so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have over 35 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations this month.

Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from  Donna Digby’s blog you are right on track. 

If you haven't already heard....
CTMH has a FABULOUS special this month  
and it is all about CTMH's My Crush items!! 


I ADORE the traditional way of creating with our My Crush collection, but I wanted to try and step "outside of the box" and use those FABULOUS My Crush Assortment cards for something a bit different. 


So off to my brainstorming mode I went.....and you can see what cards I created using the My Crush Memories Assortment!!J

I had so much FUN creating these cards!!! I was a bit scared to cut apart the adorable Assortment cards - but it was WELL WORTH the effort in the end!! LOL!!! J 

Here is a picture of the entire Memories assortment pack

Assortment pack INCLUDES:
16 – Journal Spots
4 – 4" × 4" My Stickease™ Sheets
2 – 4" × 4" Alphabet Stickers Sheets
4 – 2" × 2" Envelopes

Coordinates well with the My Crush™ Bluebird book. Acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered.
What is Close To My Heart's JUNE special all about???


Take a look at this chart below to see what items need to be purchased & then what stamp set you receive for FREE!!!!


I encourage you to look again at my cards above, and decide how these cards were created....then come back to my blog next week to see if you were correct!J   

To create these cards, I used the coordinating My Crush Stamp set - "Love This".
(You can receive this stamp set for FREE with qualifying purchase this month!!)  


I did include a list of items I used to create these 3 cards above....so this will help you as you figure out what items were used on each card!!  

Join me next week, as I reveal the details of each of these 3 cards.  J



Items used to create this set of cards.... 
B1432 Love This stamp set
X7196B Blossom Paper Pack
My Crush Memories assortment 
1388 Colonial White Cardstock
Glacier & Thistle Cardstock
Floral Embossing Folder
White &  Pink Shimmer trim
Thistle & Glacier Extra Thick Twine
Bitty Sparkles
Clear Sparkles 

Inks used: Slate, Whisper, Thistle, Glacier, Twilight(retired)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it’s time to Hop on over to fellow consultant Jenny Gilbert’s blog to check out what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us! J 

Happy Hopping and I hope this INSPIRES you to get started on your OWN My Crush collection!!     

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. J

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant J) 
to see how you can join in and get your OWN Summer Crush special 
from Close To My Heart this month.

These items are WHILE SUPPLIES last - so hurry over to get your OWN set of these today! !



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger J

17 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards, they are just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet idea, I like your cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Krista! The color combo in Bluebird is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards - love the little details like the twine on the bird cage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Love how you used the twine on each card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, hope you don't mind if I use your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cards! Especially the pink embossed one on the left.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet cards with the assortment and stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)