Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2016 Specials at CTMH :)

What FUN!!!  Mini-Album BUNDLES to the rescue for FABULOUS gifts!
We have 2 specials this month at
 
Close To My Heart
!!

Our 1st December Special is called.....

"It's the Little Things"bundles.

What FABULOUS gift ideas, and a great gift for yourself too! Smile 

Stay tuned...my mini bundle is arriving today or tomorrow- and I'll be doing a LIVE Facebook video on the contents inside! (I'll do my best to put it on 
YouTube too)

Check out all the GOODIES that are included!!

****************************************************
There are THREE different sets of mini album bundles to choose from....and ALL are available
at a DISCOUNT!
 





Make sure to head on over to my Facebook CTMH page….I will be doing a VIDEO of the mini bundle contents when it arrives on my doorstep! Smile 
-------------------------------------------------------------

AND our… 2nd December Special

the December Stamp of the Month....
“Thoughtful Flowers”

EACH MONTH at Close To MY Heart, we have an EXCLUSIVE Stamp set!! 
This stamp set can be purchased at the full retail price of $17.95 OR when you place a $50 CTMH order (prior to shipping & tax) you are eligible to add this stamp set on for ONLY $5!!  What a DEAL! Smile 


Here is the card I created using this stamp set this month.  Ooooo, that Sea Glass color is one of my favorites. Winking smile 
You can CLICK HERE
 to head to my blog, and see all the products I used on this card. Smile 



These specials above are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST or until Dec 31, 2016.  As always, I’m here to help you in any way I can!  Happy December! Smile 


shop now_blog-badge-sparkle-ribbon

Blessings to EACH of you!!
Krista Hershberger
clip_image002Celebrating 10 years with Close To My Heart!
The perfect place for ALL of your Scrapbooking, Stamping, & Papercrafting Needs!
Join my Maling list & view latest newsletter: CLICK HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)