Friday, January 6, 2017

New Product Blog Hop - 2017 Seasonal Expressions 1 at CTMH


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expressions 1 mini-book that was released on January 1, 2017.  



There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at the online Seasonal Expressions 1 (SE1) mini-book OR the Annual Inspirations Idea Book - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Vickie's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  25 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are so many NEW goodies in this SE1 mini book, it was hard to choose what to share with you today! :)  
I do adore the bright, happy papers of the Some Kinda Wonderful paper collection, so let's take a look at a card I created using this paper pack.  

Check out the card I created for today :)  



I used a NEW stamp set from the SE 1 mini-book....it's called Some Kinda Wonderful - cardmaking....take a look. 

Notice the BLUE outlined shapes....this means there is a coordinating THIN CUT (metal dies) to go with this stamp set!  The price for the stamp is is ONLY $13.95 .....AND....the price for the BUNDLE (stamp set & metal dies) is ONLY $26.95!!  A GREAT deal!! 


I had fun creating the background of this card....the sketchy circles & journaling rectangle come from this coordinating stamp set...Some Kinda Wonderful - scrapbooking stamp set.  



When background stamping, I often use plain cardstock, but in this case I decided to background stamp on a pre-patterned paper! 



I created an ENTIRE workshop using these 2 stamp sets....so stay tuned as I share the other 4 designs of cards, using these fun loving animals. :) 




CTMH Art department also did a fabulous job with this stamp set...take a peek! 
How CUTE are these items?!?! :) 


I hope you enjoyed this card , and now it's time to "Hop" on over to Kathy's  Blog to see her amazing work!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW Holiday Expressions mini- Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

7 comments :

  1. What a cute card! I think I'm now going to have to get the scrapbooking stamp set. It didn't speak to me before, but you have changed my mind and I love how you stamped on the pattern paper. I don't often think of doing that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)