Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New Product Blog Hop - Annual Inspirations 2017-2018


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations Idea Book that was released on August 1, 2017.  



There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at the online 2017-2018 Annual Inspirations Idea Book - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from my talented friend,  Gina's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  25+ Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I will be sharing a set of three cards I created, using NEW PRODUCTS from this GORGEOUS, New Idea Book!  

Take a look....



I used the floral designer paper from our BRAND NEW Whimsy Fundamentals for the base part of these cards.  By adding some black cardstock & coloring in these flowers with our wonderful ShinHan alcohol markers, they turned out to be some beautiful cards!! 

Feel free to CLICK HERE to check out all of the patterns in our NEW Whimsy Fundamentals palette!  I love the new feature on our websites, where each individual paper in a paper collection is shown!


On this 3 card collection, I used a NEW stamp set called "Happily Ever After".  


What a PERFECT stamp set for celebrating the joyous occasion of getting married!  I was excited how these flowers turned out...I don't see myself as a very good colorer, but really liked these purple hues! 

Also - I know I'll be using the word "Celebrate" for more than just weddings....recently, I stamped this word on a birthday card too! :) 


I also wanted to use our NEW "Color of the Year" color...Bashful in this project.  Take a peek on this "Best wishes" card, I used the Bashful Glitter paper, as well as the Bashful pearls!  Hooray for a NEW Color Of The Year! 



The final close up of this card, there isn't much to say ;)....it's just a simple card.  I chose to use different embellishments for all 3 cards...just to be different :).  This card uses our Gold Glitter Gems. 




I hope you enjoyed this card, and were INSPIRED today!! :) 
Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Janna's  Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW 2017-2018 Annual Inspirations Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

14 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards - the colouring on the flowers is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards!! I am so excited to see everyone's creations!! Loving the color combos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Yes...this blog hop is great! So glad you are apart of it! :)

      Delete
  3. Love this set of cards. They look absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. You did a great job of coloring the flowers. Love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing these flowers. You showed them off well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)