Friday, September 22, 2017

Holiday Expressions 2017 - New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions that was released on September 1, 2017.  



There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at the online Holiday Expressions Idea Book - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from the talented,  Michele's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  23 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have some BEAUTIFUL, new Christmas papers in the NEW Holiday Expressions book & today I chose to use the Silver & Gold paper collection in this card.  

Take a look....


I used the coordinating stamp set to create this card -  Silver & Gold - Cardmaking & I was excited how it turned out.  Let's take a look at this BEAUTIFUL paper pack & stamp set below. 

The Silver & Gold paper pack is a bit different than our other collections.  Included in this paper pack are 2 each of 5 double-sided paper designs PLUS 2 each of 2 single-sided GOLD FOIL designs.  (the hearts & stripes are gold foil). 

The Silver & Gold Coordinating Cardstock pack, includes a special "EXTRA" too!!  There are still 12 sheets of paper/cardstock in this pack.....HOWEVER, with the Silver & Gold - you are getting 9 sheets of Cardstock PLUS 3 sheets of Gold Glitter paper! :) 




The Silver & Gold Stamp set, is a BEAUTIFUL one!  One of my FAVORITE things about this stamp set, is that it has a COORDINATING set of "Thin Cuts" (our metal dies).  This makes it SO EASY to create a card AND....I always cut extra shapes & return them to my stamp envelope to that they will be ready to use for a future card I may need to create. :) 


As I thought more about this card, I decided I was going to pull out my heat embossing supplies to create this card.



If you look at the stamp set, you'll notice that the string & the bow are stamped images!!  I also added one of our NEW gold & white pearls to the top of the ornament....so FUN!! 

After creating these ornaments, I wanted to use MORE of the stamps that were included in this stamp set.....but I wasn't sure how to do that at first. 

THEN - I decided to create my own dotted background & to also create some of my own designer paper, by stamping the word "Christmas" multiple times.  



The beautiful GOLD ribbon, in our Fundamentals Basics Ribbon collection, was the perfect touch to finish it off! 

I hope you enjoyed this card, and were INSPIRED today!! :) 
Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Kathy's  Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW Holiday Expressions mini-Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, I love these colors and those ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver & gold together. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I thought your "Christmas" paper was part of the collection. Great reminder to make our own patterned paper with stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant and beautiful card. The embossing is the perfect touch for the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned something new! I hadn't noticed that the gold glitter paper was part of the cardstock pack for this kit. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)