Monday, October 16, 2017

Share a Smile - Blog Hop


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring our amazing October Special called  "Share A Smile" from the Close To My Heart.  

In October 2017, we are celebrating the amazing organization Operation Smile! 

You can learn more about it, after the artwork shown in this post. :)  Make sure to scroll to the bottom to see how YOU can help these beautiful children!



Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from,  Emily's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS items.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This stamp set of "Punny Pals" is so ADORABLE & I love that for each stamp set purchased, $7 will go DIRECTLY to the Operation Smile children! :)  

I created a few "simple" cards today ...as I needed a LOT of these cards to send out thank yous to a bunch of friends that helped me out in my time of need. :) 


Take a look....



I chose to use our Whimsy Fundamentals papers.  I had a lot of small pieces leftover from a previous project, and this was a PERFECT way to use up these scraps! :)  

Take a look at the Punny Pals Stamp set....



Which animal is YOUR favorite?  

I was having a hard time choosing which animal I would use on my cards, UNTIL I read the saying "You're TOAD-ally awesome"...and I knew I'd be using the frog- because I was sending these as thank you's to some TOAD-ally awesome ladies!! 

I love how our Shin-Han markers blend so well, and decided to use those to color in my frog, after I stamped the image with Memento ink. 


Since I was trying to use up my scraps...I didn't have a lot of one kind of paper, so...out came the many different colors of scraps to try and use on this card! 

I was pretty excited at how they looked...and was happy to see the variety that the different colors brought to my cards! :) 



I created 25-30 of these cards, so again - it was great to have a simple but FUN card to create!  The Kraft cardstock made a GREAT background & I finished the cards up with the black enamel dots from our Black & White dots collection. 

As I was finishing creating these cards, my "Punny Pals" Thin-cut (metal dies) arrived! :)  Yup...these Thin -cut dies match this stamp set & allow you to create BEAUTIFUL pieces without having to fussy cut these adorable creatures!  Learn more about these thin-cuts below -- becase these COORDINATING dies are ONLY available during October 2017! ;) 



I hope you enjoyed this card, and were INSPIRED today!! :) 
Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Melissa's  Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now...let's take a moment to learn a bit more about what's all involved in this month's special....

There are many ways you can help out...and some EXCLUSIVE products that are ONLY available this month as we raise awareness & funds for Operation Smile! 

For nearly a decade, CTMH has partnered with Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides safe surgeries repairing cleft lips & Palates in children around the world.  In an effort to collection funds for this charitable group, we at CTMH...annually dedicate the proceeds of one of our stamp sets to their efforts!  Look at this year's stamp set! :)   

With the purchase of every Punny Pals stamp set, Close To My Heart is donating $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile. 

And, for this month only, you can get a coordinating set of Thin Cuts for the delightful animal shapes.


We’ve also put together the Share a Smile Card Kitalso available this month only, that includes the Thin Cuts along with card bases, envelopes, paper pieces, and instructions that you can use to create these endearing cards shown above!!

Share a Smile cardmaking Kit - ONLY available in October 2017!!
It creates (32) 3x3 cards!!
In addition to the Punny Pals stamp set, coordinating thin cuts, and Share a Smile card kit, we have t-shirts available all year round whose proceeds also go toward Operation Smile.
And, if you place an order with us you have the option to round your order up to the nearest dollar, giving the extra as a donation to Operation Smile. During October, your round-up donation will go even further, because Close To My Heart will match all round-up donations, up to $10,000 USD!
I hope this allows you to see the MANY ways YOU can be apart of the Operation Smile organization.  


Feel free contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on these October specials!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

7 comments :

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)