Thursday, November 9, 2017

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Wedding card - Fundamentals

Welcome to our monthly hop!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from my friend, Andrea's blog you are right on track.

Today, I'll be showcasing this card I created using the beautiful Adventure Fundamentals paper collection....that's ON SALE this month at CTMH!! 
(we'll talk about this sale further down this post ;) )  

Let's take a look! 

I created this swing card, using our BEAUTIFUL Adventure Fundamentals papers.  I decided I also wanted to pull in our NEW Silver foil paper, & wanted to use some images from our "You Are Here" Cricut collection...FUN, FUN!! :) 

Let's take a look at the front of the card...

You can see the silver foil tucked behind the sentiment...and YES - I did "emboss" some diagonal lines in the silver foil!  I love to use my embossing stylus or bone folder to "indent" those lines and bring some character to the silver foil paper

I also used a piece of lagoon colored ribbon from the Adventures Fundamentals Ribbon collection on the left side of the card front AND...the sentiment shape & the flower image, came from the "You Are Here" CTMH Cricut collection!  
This cartridge is becoming a FAST favorite...and in case you haven't heard - all PHYSICAL Cricut cartridges are NOW on a While Supplies Last basis!!  Provo Craft has decided that they will be going totally digital - so if you haven't yet purchased this amazing, EXCLUSIVE Cricut collection from CTMH - please make sure  you do before they are gone!  

As you can see -the 700 images, alphabet font and more....make this cartridge one of the top ones in your Cricut collection! :) 

So...now, let's take a look at the stamp set I used to create this card.  This stamp set is a FABULOUS one and can be used for many different occasions!!  Take a look at the "Many Congratulations" stamp set image...




Did you notice the word ADOPTION??  There were A LOT of people excited to see this word as part of this stamp set!! 

I wanted this card design to be a bit "different" than normal, so I decided to create a swing type card.  It was easy to do, I folded my card into the normal size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2...and then just folded the front of the card in half a second time!! :)  It's always so neat to see how "different" a card can be, just by folding it one more time!!


For the inside, I used the thin Cuts - Heart Border (our fabulous Metal Dies) to have an accent on the bottom of my card AND....you also see some of these hearts when the card is closed too!  

I decided to use the flower image on the inside of the card, and used my ShinHan alcohol markers to color it in.


I finished off the card, but using our oh so fabulous black & white dots. :)  


  So..that SALE I mentioned earlier...you won't WANT to miss out!!
ALL of our FUNDAMENTALS collections are on SALE!!  Whether you decide to get a 30% discount on individual items OR...when you choose the BUNDLE of items - you will get a whopping 40% off!!!  Wahooo!!!!

  Make sure to talk with your CTMH Consultant to get all the details!!  If you don't have a current consultant - feel free to contact me by clicking here.  

That's all for today....thanks for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired to go CREATE something on your own! :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to my friendJoyce's  blog and see what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us!

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger 

5 comments :

  1. Wow! That card is just gorgeous Krista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I always like fancy folds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love that stamp set and your fancy fold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, thanks for explaining the great monthly special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really beautiful inside and out! Thanks for taking so many pictures to illustrate all the fabulous details.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)