Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Lovely Happy Birthday Card

  Welcome to our monthly hop!


We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have created using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from Betty's blog you are right on track.

Today I have a card to share with you. This card was a part of a free Make N Take I gave at my Open House Event, that I held last week.  Let's take a look. 



 
Close To My Heart released TWO New Idea Books on September 1st -- and there are so MANY, FABULOUS, BRAND NEW products! There were so many new goodies to choose from as I created this card!


 
The two NEW Paper packs I used were...
1. Lovely Collection 
2. Wood Grains



Check out ALL of our NEW paper collections by clicking here!











You'll also notice that PRETTY blue shade of cardstock.  Please WELCOME, our NEW "Color of the Year" named Blue Belle! 


I LOVE how the color popped on this cardstock, as I used one of our NEW 5x7 Embossing folders -- "Floral Lace"--to "indent" the floral design. 

I also used TWO of our NEW stamp & thin cut collections on this card too. Check out these BEAUTIFUL & very useful stamp sets!

Z3698 Stitched Florals (I KNOW this will be a favorite of mine) 

Z3780 Birthday Borders Stamp & Thin Cuts 


Take note --the "Happy Birthday" is all one stamp image...BUT...by using my SHARP micro-tip scissors, I cut the Birthday stamp image apart, 😮That way, I could stack the words on top of each other, instead of side by side. 💗

This doesn't hurt the stamp set at all -- and I can EASILY "butt together" the cut pieces to form a straight line again when placing them on my clear block. Don't you LOVE the many ways you can use Clear Stamps? 😊 

The Happy Birthday, was stamped with our LOVELY Blue Belle ink, onto a Ballerina Cardstock piece that was cut out using our NEW Stitched Scallop Brackets--fun, fun!




Stickles make the PERFECT center for flowers....and it's even BETTER when we have 5 new Stickle colors to choose from! 😍


It's AMAZING what a little "sparkle & shine" will do for your creations!
 

Speaking of sparkle and shine---did you take note of that sparkly, NEW Ballerina glitter paper?!?! I cut the decorative border from our NEW Fancy Borders Thin Cut collection.  This border set includes 5 different borders and is at a fabulous price too! 


Here is the list of products I used to create this card: 
X8015B Lovely paper
X8017 Wood Grain Paper
X6048 Blue Belle Cardstock
X6036 Ballerina Cardstock
X6045 Sage Cardstock
Z3843 Ballerina Glitter Paper
X254 Value Pack White Cards & envelopes
Z3698 Stitched Florals Stamp & Thin cut
Z3780 Birthday Borders Stamp & Thin Cuts
Z3697 Floral Lace Embossing Folder
Z3682 Fancy Borders - thin cuts
Z3688 Stitched Scalloped Brackets - thin cuts
Z3785 Icicle Stickles



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my creation & were inspired to create something of your own. 


Happy Crafting & have a LOVELY evening!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now it’s time to Hop on over to 
Joyce G's Blog   and see what BEAUTIFUL, crafty item she has to share with us today! :) 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Krista. Love all of the different products you used in just the one card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOHHH so pretty. So many new products on just one card! I love that flower set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)