Friday, January 1, 2021

January SOTM Blog Hop - Every Thank You

 


Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from the talented Katy's Blog, you are on the right track!!  

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE January 2021 SOTM stamp set called "Every Thank You".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have a group of FABULOUS Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a look at this month's BEAUTIFUL, EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5....with EVERY $50 CTMH purchase in January 2021. (or VIP's get it for FREE)  



I was SO EXCITED to see this stamp set for January! Thank you cards are the kind of cards I create and hand out the most.  I was THRILLED to have a BRAND NEW set of "thanks" words, in many different styles, to craft with!
 
Here is a look at the card I created for today's hop...



I wanted to use as MANY stamp images as possible on my card. To do that, I decided to create my own background for part of the card.

I also began a new technique series on my "Krista's Crafty Papercrafting Group" on Facebook, and we are learning ALL about Distress Oxide inks! I knew I wanted to use these inks in my card creation. 


To create the tri-color background I...
  1.  ...blended the 3 Distress Oxide inks above for the background, with the AMAZING Blending Tool.  
  2. ...then spritzed the dried background with water --letting it dry. I LOVE how water reacts with the Distress Oxide inks! 
  3.  ...used Toffee Ink to stamp the many different thanks wordings.
  4. The Final touch (see next photo) I splattered the background with our Gold Shimmer Brush. 
I wish my photo would capture the beauty of this card! It was a rainy day here in PA, and not a good day for taking photos. The colors didn't show up as vibrant as they are in person. 😉



Our Stitched Thin Cuts (metal dies) are the BEST! 
I used two of our Thin Cuts!! The Stitched Brackets Thin cuts as well as our Fancy Borders Thin Cuts for the heart border. 




I knew I needed a "pop" of color on this card....and I thought of the NEW Sunbeam Holographic paper

I paired that with the Heart Border cut from our Gorgeous Black Ore Paper. 
For the bottom part of the card, I used our lovely NEW Mix-In Paper pack (X9023) from the BRAND NEW Jan/Feb Mini Idea Book!

I finished off the card with our lovely Gold Embellishing Thread
 💓




 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting a lot of creative inspiration for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. 


Now – it’s time to head over and check out Brenda's blog to see what CRAFTY item she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 

****Remember*****
The January 2021 Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”Every Thank You" – is ONLY available until January 31, 2021.




It can be yours at the retail price of $18.95 OR 
pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products OR when you are a VIP Customer --you get this stamp set for FREE!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you may have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

13 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card! I love all of the techniques you used. The Distress Oxide background is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the stamp set and so many of the images! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! and the use of so many of the styles of thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting colour combo for the background but I love how they work together. Great way to showcase this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card. A piece of art. Makes me smile to look at all of its elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh wow! I love that distressed background and the overall design of your card! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful distressed oxide background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love how you used so many of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, this is beautiful! I love the colours in this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Distress inks are so much fun, aren't they? Loved the idea of the diagonal stamping with so many images from this set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)