Friday, December 30, 2011

Love Card–Rock the Block

I had fun creating a CARD using the Rock the Block stamp set that I wanted to share with you!!! J

Here is the card…a 5x7 size and I used a pattern out of our ORIGINALS How-To-Book .  The pattern name is “Colors & Cubes and can be found on page 63. 
Rock the Block - love card
When I first saw the Rock the Block promotion – “CARDS” popped into my mind as I looked at the ADORABLE, Exclusive stamp set that comes with this promotion!!

Rock the Block stamp set imageI knew I wanted to stamp “love” in one line, rather than in the block square.  I just inked up the “LO” first…stamped.  Then inked up “VE” and stamped along side of the “LO”.  I LOVE our clear, see through, acrylic stamps!!! 

  I LOVE the background images in this stamp set too!!  I used the screen print on the cardstock squares at the bottom of the card.  Of course the flowers, leaves and the HUGE flourish are all VERY useful too! I stamped a bunch of the flowers, cut them out and then had a FUN time deciding what colors I liked best to create the completed flowers. 

The products I used in creating this card…
I used Kraft Cardstock (this is becoming a FAVORITE!) for my card base.  Then I used the colors, Crème Brulee, Sunset, Olive, Desert Sand & Lagoon. 



Yes, I did hand-cut the flourishes…I LOVE our cutting knife and Versa Mat to accomplish this task!!!  This is fun to do every once in a while.
 
For embellishments I used our Antique Copper Designer Brads and the metal assortment of brads.  I also used the Olive Mini-Medley ribbon.  I LOVE these Mini-Medleys!! They are only $4.95 AND they include such a nice variety of embellishments!!!  CLICK HERE to see the wonderful selection of Mini-Medleys that Close To My Heart carries!!!

Here is a close-up so you can see a bit more of the details on this card…
Rock the Block love card clsoe up
As you look at this stamp set…what does YOUR mind create? J

This Rock the Block promotion lasts until JANUARY 31st, so make sure that you get your qualifying order together and get one of these FABULOUS sets for your own!!!

The details…
Here is a picture of what you will receive when you get the “Rock the Block” promotion. 
Rock the Block items
WHEN YOU PLACE A MINIMUM ORDER OF $25 FROM THE Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get these two new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set. That’s a retail savings of almost $30!
You're going to love the Collage Cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, 3-D fun.  This stamp set is only available UNTIL January 31st…so get your set today!!!


 
To see a video demonstration using the Rock the Block set, please CLICK HERE…

If you do not have a Close To My Heart consultant and would like to order your set today – please feel free to click on the shopping cart below. J
Happy Crafting and have a Blessed New Year!!!
Krista

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)