Monday, January 2, 2012

An OPPORTUNITY for you!!!

If you are like me J...you may have some money you received for Christmas that is just burning a hole in your pocket! LOL!! Hmm, what to do with that extra cash? 

I have an opportunity, that I would love to share with YOU!!!

Have you ever considered becoming a Close To My Heart consultant?? J

Would you like to earn some extra money or earn a DISCOUNT on quality, beautiful scrapbooking products???
 
Often when you hear “consulting”, you automatically think – I don’t want to stand in front of people!! J Being a consultant does NOT mean that you have to do home shows! YOU are your OWN boss at CTMH and you can work (or not work- LOL!) as much as you like!!!

I would LOVE to have you as part of my "Create 4 Him" team!!!  I’m sure you have questions and I hope I will answer most of your questions.  If not, please click on the “Join My Team!” tab at the top of my Blog. J
  
  The start up kit to join CTMH is ONLY $99!!! Yes, you will receive over $270 worth of GORGEOUS products for just $99!!!
2012 SS Consultant-BasicKit_text
I love the many ways you can be a part of CTMH!! You can make this a business, be a hobbyist and all that’s in between!!!

I have many consultants on my team that are hobbyists. This means they are getting their 22% discount and they may have a few friends that order from them each quarter to make their $300 quarterly minimum. It's amazing how EASY it is to get a $300 order every 3 months J...and to get these BEAUTIFUL, QUALITY items at a DISCOUNT...that tops it off!!!

I also have team members that want to make this a BUSINESS!!! They wanted a business that they could do while still at home - and make some money too!! Why not help pay off that credit card debt...or how about saving some money to do something special as a family? It's up to YOU how you spend that extra cash! J

You also have the opportunity to earn some FABULOUS trips with CTMH!!! This has been an added blessing in my family's life!! I NEVER knew that I would be able to go to New Zealand or Hawaii...and it's all because I have become a part of the CTMH family!! These are dream vacations I have been a part of and so thankful that my husband and I can take these trips together - while CTMH pays for the trip! :) Hawaii here we come!!! Can't WAIT for March 2012 to arrive!J

Creating with Studio J and getting a discounted price - is ANOTHER benefit of being a consultant. J  Now we all know how BEAUTIFUL Studio J layouts are…and they are a GREAT price for the quality printed layouts that are sent your way…but when you get ANOTHER 22% discount off of those gorgeous layouts – it amazes me EACH time how little I pay for these life lasting memories!!!  Instead of paying $6.50 for 2 pages – I (as a consultant) am only paying around $5.00!!! That makes each page only $2.50!!!

I think the BEST part of becoming a CTMH consultant - is you will become a part of the CTMH family. I am AMAZED at the family atmosphere that is at CTMH. Everyone shares their artwork, shares ideas, advice, etc...there are limitless designs and creations from each other that you are NEVER without the lack of ideas for your creating!!!

Now - if you'll take notice of the picture above of the consultant flyer J...you'll see some paper designs you haven't seen before!!!

Yes - another FUN perk of becoming a consultant - YOU will be privileged to be able to PREVIEW the new Idea Book one month early!!!  There is soooo much excitement on the consultant only bulletin boards right now!  The new 2012 Idea Book is filled with AMAZING artwork and products!!!  When you chose to join my team today...you TOO will be able to view these NEW items!!! J 


Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. I’d be more than happy to chat with you. Or if you are ready to sign up now, you can find the online application by clicking here.


So are you wondering...what's in the new Consultant Kit?
The 2012 Spring/Summer New Consultant Kit is jam packed with great products from the new Idea Book.

2012 SS Consultant kit contents from flyer
For only $99, you’ll get OVER $270 worth of goodies including:
  • Read Me First Letter
  • Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Books (qty. 10)
  • Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Books (qty. 5, while supplies last)
  • "You Are Welcome Here" Recruiting Brochures (W1151, qty. 25)
  • "The Rewards Come Now" Hostess Brochures (W1150, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Brochures (W111, qty. 5)
  • Hostess Order Forms (W122, qty. 25)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Customer Order Forms (W1102, qty. 25)
  • Studio J® Membership Cards (W1103, qty. 5)
  • Studio J® 5-Pack Cards (W1104, qty. 5)
  • Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W470)
  • Spring/Summer 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler (W1113, 48 – 6" Square Samples)
  • Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)
  • My Acrylix® Sweet Thanks Petite Perks™ Stamp Set (W2022, qty. 5)
  • My Acrylix® Wonderful You Incentive Stamp Set (W332)
  • Double Scrubber (Z1163)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories® Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697)
  • Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
  • Dark Chocolate My Legacy® Faux Leather Album (Z1342)
  • My Creations® Collage Cubes (Z1737)
  • Workshops on the Go™ Stella Kit (G1032)
  • Stella Complements Canvas Shapes (X7147C)
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards (Z1738)
  • Clear Sparkles (Z1104)
  • Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)
  • Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)
  • Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195)
  • My Acrylix® Urban Alphabet Stamp Set (D1507)
  • My Acrylix® Just for You Stamp Set (B1398)
  • 1" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block (Y1002)
  • 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006)
  • Some items may not be shown. Contents are subject to change without notice.
  •  
You also have the option of purchasing up to three Add-On collections for only $40 each.
2012 SS Consultant Kit add on bundles
    Are you ready to sign up?J  Click here for the online application.
    Have questions? Click here for a list of FAQs or click here to email me.

    I look forward to hearing from you and can't WAIT to have you as part of our team!!

    Blessings to you! J
     Krista

    No comments :

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
    Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)