Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Out with the Old...in with the NEW!

The NEW SPRING 2012 Idea Book will be arriving on February 1st!!! 

What does that mean???

When NEW items come in, OLD items must go. 

I know this is sad- however you DO have a chance to purchase these retiring items BEFORE they are GONE on January 31st!!! 

 

Thanks goes to fellow CTMH consultants Kathleen Stoppelmoor and Cassandra Bennett, who put an "unofficial" retiring list together, Also thanks to Tamytha for putting together a slide show of all the retiring stamp sets. 

All of the products are “clickable” (they are the light brown color) meaning when you click on it - it will take you right to my website to see what they look like.  

The stamp sets are NOT clickable – but you can see them pictured in the slide show below.

Check out this list below and if you’d like to order them before they are gone, please email with your order OR you can order directly from my website by clicking HERE. 

2011 Retiring Items – available until January 31st, 2012
You can watch the stamp sets at the speed they are at, OR
use the fast forward button to click at your own speed.
If you’d like to purchase these items BEFORE they are retired, click on the shopping cart below to go directly to my website! 
 
 
I'll be giving away the NEW idea books to all my guests at my semi-annual open house
on Thursday and Friday, February 2nd and 3rd
If you would like to attend, simply R.S.V.P. by clicking here.
 
 
 
If you can't attend, but still want an idea book, I'd be happy to get one to you. I don't charge for the Idea Books, so if you're local just give me a call and you can either pick it up or I can drop it off for you.

If you aren't local and would like one shipped to you, I can ship it to you for $5 and I will include a coupon for $5 off your first order of $25 or more.

Note: I will not mail Idea Books out before January 27th. And again, new items from this book cannot be ordered until February 1.

I look forward to sharing this NEW Idea Book with you and look forward to seeing you at my Upcoming Open house!!!

Blessings to you!

Krista


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)