Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Product–STELLA Workshop on the Go!

The NEW Stella Paper pack
Here is a picture of the designs in the Stella level 2 paper kit…
Stella paper X7147B
My workshop class this month will be using the Stella Workshop kit!  I LOVE how this kit turned out and am VERY excited about the 3rd layout – it’s a layout using  just paper and Stickease – no inking or stamping!!! J








If you are looking to purchase something where you will get MORE for your money…the Workshop on the Go(WOTG) kits are the way to GO!!! 

There are EIGHT new WOTG kits with EVERY new Idea Book!!!  Since there are 6 months in between each new Idea Book – this means you can do MORE than one kit a month! 

Each kit includes:
    • Level 2 paper pack
    • EXCLUSIVE WOTG stamp set (ONLY available by purchasing this kit)
    • 2 extra sheets of a neutral cardstock
    • 1-2 embellishments
    • Pamphlet with DETAILED instructions
You receive all of these items at an AMAZING price of $29.95(plus shipping & tax)!!!

I have completed my Stella layouts and I thought I’d share them here. 


contents of Stella WOTGFirst, here is what is included in the Stella Workshop on the Go (WOTG) kit…









Workshops on the Go™ Stella Kit (G1032)
Retail Value: $34.08 / You Pay: $29.95 (plus shipping & tax)
1 – My Reflections® Stella Paper Packet (X7147B)
1 – My Acrylix® Stella Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
2 – Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1 – Bohemian Assortment (Z1687)
1 – Dimensional Elements Hearts (Z1735)
1 – Instructional Brochure




1st layout Stella WOTG  DSCF0391
Next, this is the FIRST layout created with the Stella WOTG.  The included instruction guide gives COMPLETE detailed instructions on how to create this layout! 




The 2nd layout directions can be found on my website, under  “Workshops on the Go”.  CLICK HERE to see how WONDERFUL these directions are!
2nd layout Stella DSCF0391
You will notice that I did CHANGE this 2nd layout a bit.  I wanted to add a few more pictures to my layout…so I changed the layout design a tiny bit. J

When you go to the “Workshops on the Go” link - you will also find the instructions and cutting guides for the “Bonus Project” shown with each paper pack. 

For this Stella paper pack, I chose not to create the bonus project that CTMH has listed this month, but created a 3rd layout instead.  Actually – I would have more than enough paper to STILL create the bonus items J, but I haven’t had the chance to do that yet. 

For the 3rd layout, I used a pack of the NEW Canvas Stella Complements…LOVE these!!!
Stella My Complements X7147C

Here is a picture of the completed 3rd layout.
3rd layout Stella Stickease layout DSCF0391
For my workshop classes, the group of ladies that are part of my monthly group always like to end the evening with a  QUICK, SIMPLE but BEAUTIFUL layout – our 3rd layout!!!

We cut paper….and add Stickease or the New Complements!!!  I LOVE how this turned out…check out this picture of the close up images of these canvas Stickease and the Bohemian Assortment that comes in this Workshop on the Go kit!!!
3rd layout Stella Stickease close up right page DSCF0391

If YOU are interested in joining my monthly classes, YOU CAN…EVEN if you do not live close to me!!! 

I will be starting a new “Club” in March!!!  We all loved to be rewarded J, and that’s what we do at my monthly hostess club!

This Hostess Club is designed for those that love to do workshops and even those just beginning to scrapbook! 

Each member will get a turn to be Hostess and will earn AT LEAST $25 in Hostess Rewards.

This is a GREAT way to budget your scrapbooking purchases and get a lot of scrapbooking done!  No longer will your scrapbooking supplies pile up in a drawer or closet.  You will actually USE what you purchase!

****Read on for details!****


How does it work?
All club members will be put on a ‘revolving’ rewards list! For the first month – anyone who makes a qualifying purchase is eligible and the order of names will be determined by draw. The top name on the list receives that month’s Hostess Rewards (minimum of $25 in Select FREE Product!) as determined by the total orders received.  Then for the next month, the hostess name will move to the bottom of the list and all the other names move up.  Each month, names will continue to move up (& down) in this escalator fashion.

What does the CLUB cost?
THERE IS NO EXTRA COST TO JOINJust meet your monthly club minimum order for each club month. Each club consists of: 5 members with a $30 per month commitment (March thru July) (Amounts are BEFORE shipping and tax)

Each month, the club will do the Workshop project that is provided by Close To My Heart.  Each kit costs $29.95 for your basic supplies.

Your kit will contain:
· A complete Level 2 My Reflections Paper Pack
· A full color brochure with complete cutting guide and step by step instructions. Additional layouts and cards are found on my CTMH website.
· One coordinating embellishment (ie. Ribbon round, Mini Medley, etc. – embellishments will vary with each project)
· One EXCLUSIVE Stamp set that cannot be purchased in the current idea book.

****YOU ARE NOT OBLIGATED to purchase the kit each time. If you choose not to purchase the kit, you just need to place your min. $30 order.

So how does this mean more rewards for you?
If you are a regular purchaser and order on a monthly – you will be REWARDED!  You can potentially earn the Hostess Rewards at least 2 times per year!

Want even MORE rewards?
When it is your turn to be Club Hostess, you are more than welcome to bring in outside orders to help boost your sales for club. I encourage (not require) ladies to host a gathering or hold a book party within a week of club meeting. It is amazing the difference a few orders can make and bump you up to the next level of FREE product and a chance to purchase items for 50% off!

What are the benefits to joining a Club?
  *Gives you more hands-on with your scrapbooking tools.

*Familiarize yourself with the wonderful How-To books designed by Close To My Heart.

*Receive instructions to create layouts that are NOT published in any of the How-To books.

*You will receive my instruction and assistance as you create.

*Some GIRL TIME!!

*Help you slowly build your supplies without breaking the bank!

*Each Hostess is guaranteed at LEAST $25 in FREE products!

*FREE catalog/idea book for as long as you are a member of club.

 
So, how can you be a part of this wonderful opportunity if you are not local to me???
You will be able to order your supplies through an EZ Invite order that will be sent directly to you!  This will allow you to order the WOTG kit PLUS it will give you a chance to take advantage of many specials on my website – the “While Supplies Last” section would be included! J 

   Please remember, these workshops CAN be completed on your own very easily! That’s the WONDERFUL thing about Close To My Heart’s WOTG kits!!
The instructions that are included for the 1st layout. The 2nd layout instructions can be found on my website (which I can easily send your way)…and if you’d like to create the 3rd layout with the coordinating stickease, I will email you the directions & picture that I have created  for this 3rdpage!

What a PERFECT opportunity to use BEAUTIFUL, QUALITY products while preserving your memories…AND EARNING free products!!! 

I look forward to hearing from you and am here to answer any other questions you may have! J 

Blessings to you!
 
  Krista













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)