Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Product–Velvet Rub-Ons

DSCF0292NEW PRODUCT Review– Velvet Rub-ons
  


I was very impressed and EXCITED when I saw these velvet Rub-ons!!! They truly do feel soft and fuzzy. J
 

The pack consists of (2) 5x6 sheets and they retail for $4.95.
They come in 2 colors…Dark Chocolate or Black.

Another NEAT thing about these velvet rub-ons… they coordinate with our upcoming MARCH Stamp of the Month stamp set “Potential”!

When using rub-ons, I would suggest you cut out the rub-on image you would like to use. As you cut out the Velvet Rub-ons, cut out and around the flourish image carefully and neatly. Why?? Because you can use both the positive AND negative images! J

The pictures show two cards my wonderful upline, Joyce Houck, created!

DSCF0299DSCF0295The left card uses
the positive image,
while the right
uses the negative!!!





Isn’t it great to get the most for your money? You will want to make sure to have these rub-ons on hand for your next CREATIVE project! J
 
Happy Crafting!!!
Krista

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! Especially love the Florentine Card! I've got these but haven't had a chance to play with them yet!! They are on my LONG list of "To Do's!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our upline was pretty clever to use the positive and negative of these. Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to play as soon as my order arrives.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)