Friday, December 14, 2012

Whoo’s Your Valentine? Card & Video!

Today, I’m back to share with you another card that I created with the Whoo’s Your Valentine stamp set!!!
Also- I’m including a video for you to view, that includes all the details about this fabulous kit!!
Whoos your valentine_contents of kit
This kit is available NOW thru January 31st (or while supplies last!) You can purchase this kit for ONLY $10 when you place a $35 order from our Fall/Winter Idea Book!!!! 

There are some MORE SPECIALS happening this month  J– but first take a look at the next card I created with the stamp set in this kit.
whoos your valentine_heart card
I LOVE the Artiste Cricut cartridge that COORDINATES with so many of our stamp sets!!  In this case, I used Artiste images along with stamped images in the EXCLUSIVE stamp set to complete this card!!!

I used Artiste Cricut Cartridge, page 72, the “Happy Valentine’s Day” key.happy Valentines Day key - artiste
This key is the perfect COMPLIMENT to this Valentine’s kit!!!

Here are the measurements I used...

Card Base- Shift> Accent 2>Happy Valentine’s Day...4 1/2”

Heart dollies – Accent 3...2 1/2”

Art Philsophy cartridge~~~~Letter ‘L’ – 1 1/2” >font layer

whoos your valentine_heart card_close up


I also LOVED using our circle punch to punch out the “You’re Sweet” sentiment.  Did you notice how 3D foam tape, gives dimension to the 2nd circle I cut out and placed on top?



Take a look at this FUN stamp set!!!…
Whoos your valentine_contents of kit_stamp set
  • I created my own background of hearts on the card base (bottom right of stamp set)
  • By using the chevron stamp, I created a fun strip to accent the side of the card
  • I stamped the small heart (top middle) in Blush ink, and then rolled the edges of the heart stamp in Hollyhock ink...and than stamped it and cut it out.

COME BACK on MONDAY to see another example of a card I made using this set!!!


As you think about purchasing this EXCLUSIVE Valentine’s kit, here is a list of the items I used when creating this set. 

You may already have some of these items in your stash…if not J- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND these items below to help make QUICK & EASY projects when creating with this kit!
  • circle punch Z13111 1/4 circle punch


holly with 3 berriesLet me share the REST of the DECEMBER specials...and then on to the VIDEO! J

As I shared yesterday, with my Facebook group and my newsletter list...there are some NEW items on my While Supplies last section of my website!!!! J
    When you place an order on my
     WEBSITE during the month of
    DECEMBER you receive EXTRA DEALS!!!



    1. The "Whoo's Your Valentine?" promo special!!
    Purchase $35 in Close To My Heart products and get this kit for $10!!!
    (this can be ordered through my website or through me personally.  Email/call/text me and I can get this ordered for you!)
    Make sure to come back to my BLOG in the next couple days as I share more items I created with this set!!


    2. Place a $50 online order (prior to shipping & tax) get a FREE
    glue pen "thrown" into your order!!!J

    3. December Stamp of the Month!! - with a $50
    order you are eligible to receive the December SOTM for ONLY $5.00



    4.CLICK on the JOIN button when you place an order on
my website , to join my "DECEMBER SALES" party.
What does this mean???
With every $20 in subtotal sales (prior to shipping & tax)you purchase on my website...you will EARN a TICKET into the Mystery Hostess drawing to WIN FREE CTMH products!!
Winners will be notified the 1st week of January!!!!



5. Access to the “While Supplies Last” section of my
website!! If you didn’t hear about the new specials…CLICK HERE to see my special newsletter from yesterday. Items are disappearing rather quickly!!!


If you have ANY questions – PLEASE contact me! 
There are many deals to take advantage of, and I want to make sure you get the MOST for your purchases!!!  Everyone enjoys the extra SPECIALS...especially this time of year!! 

Have a wonderful weekend and ENJOY the video!!!
Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL weekend!!
Krista Hershberger J



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)