Monday, December 3, 2012

Pear & Partridge Christmas Scrapbook Pages

I LOVE Close To My Heart’s
Christmas paper pack this year! 

I am a traditionalist, and enjoy the red, green colors of Christmas…but I also was quite DELIGHTED at how CTMH brought neutral tones into this paper pack as well! 
I was excited to create items using the Pear & Partridge paper pack and here are two items I created!!
Pear   Partridge layout-matching card_Glory to God stamp set_poinsettia artiste flowers
When I host a home gathering, we always complete our evening together by creating a card.  

This is the card we have created at my most recent home gatherings…
Pear   Partridge card_Glory to God_poinsettia flower
I LOVE how this card turned out…but it was SO simple to create!!!

One of my new FAVORITE embellishments is our Silver Shimmer Ribbon – the BEST part…it’s ADHESIVE backed!!!!

If you would like to re-create this card on your own…
here are some more details! J

I used page 65 in the Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the bracket frames (rctngle 8)
Rectangle 8 key- Art Philosophy - page 65 

I used the page 80 of the Artiste cartridge for the poinsettia flower.
Merry Christmas key - ARtiste - page 80
(poinsettia flower sizes listed below)

I also used my go-to idea book – the Make It From Your Heart, vol. 1., pattern #27
Make it From your Heart book _HowTo_Cover
  This book is used as my “starting point”…I can create so much FASTER, just by looking at the FUN sketches in this book!!!

**************

I know not everyone enjoys card making J…so I also create a 2 page layout to show everyone at my parties.

I create the layout by using the card design we made at the party and incorporating that card into scrapbook pages! Pear   Part layout_Glory to God_crop

I again used the MIFH how-to book and I used pattern #5.

Take a look at these poinsettias on the layout…
Pear   Part layout_Glory to God_close up one poinsettia
After cutting these from the Artiste cartridge, I took my bone folder and scored the center of each flower petal. I then inked the flowers in ruby ink.

How did I create the leaves?
They are the SAME flower shape as the poinsettias!!!!
I tore off 2 green points of my flower, and left 3 “leaves” to add to the bottom of my poinsettia flower!

Pear   Part layout_Glory to God_close up poinsettia
Sizes I used to CREATE flowers
Small Poinsettias
1 1/2” ruby cardstock
(2) 1 3/4” ruby cardstock
2” New England Ivy cardstock (leaves)
Large Poinsettias
2” ruby cardstock
2 1/2” ruby cardstock
(2) 2 3/4” ruby cardstock
3 1/4” New England Ivy (leaves)

Stamp sets used…

For the finishing touches of the card, I added BROWN & TAN sparkles in the center of my flowers. I also sponged the edges in our new CASHMERE ink.
Now – off to create some more with this paper pack!!! 


Have a blessed week!

Krista J



***Join my TEAM PRIOR to Dec 13th***

and YOU will RECEIVE TWO EXTRA items for FREE!!!



Choose between the $49 or $99 Consultant Start up kit


and I WILL personally include a

Dotty for you Paper pack (retail value $19.95)

dotty-for-you_thumb2
AND an It’s Your Day stamp set (retail value $35.90)
2012-9-NSM-Its-Your-Day_stamp-sets_tFor FREE!!!



CLICK HERE to learn the MANY ways you can become a part of our Close To My heart FAMILY!!!  We'd LOVE to have you JOIN our fabulous team!!J



SUPER DEALS on my website

CLICK on the  DECEMBER SALES link to earn FREE gifts!!!


All orders placed on my website from Dec 1-31 that reach or exceed $50 will also include a FREE Bonding Memories® glue pen (Z553)—a $4.50 value!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)