Monday, January 28, 2013

4 more days to order RETIRING items!!!


2013 Spring Cover_SpringSummerIBFirst of all, I’m sorry I haven’t been “around” recently. J  I was preparing for my Open House last week (details coming in a blog post after Feb 1st)! Fun- FUN!!! 

A HUGE thank you to EVERYONE that was a part of my Open House celebration!!! 

If you forgot about this special event, or haven’t taken advantage of my special deals …CLICK HERE to learn all the details!!!

You have until Wed, Jan 30th to join in on my personal specials and get some extra FREE goodies with your orders!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Retiring items???  Yes!!! 
CLICK HERE to view the most current up to date list of these items!!!
An item that is retiring is…A size stamp – A Melody, for just $6.95!!

Here is a CARD I created using the retiring A size stamp set…Aarons 13th bday card_music
Our middle son has found out in the past 1 1/2 year that God has blessed him with a musical talent!!!  He has started playing guitar, and is a “natural”! What a gift!!!!  So – the A Melody stamp set was the PERFECT stamp to use to create this card for him!!!

I created this card for his birthday(I won’t tell you what month- LOL!) and I realized I never posted it on my blog!!!!
Aarons 13th bday card_music- close up
I had fun using glitz glitter gel, the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and Baker’s twine- neutral to complete this card!!

Make sure to DOUBLE CHECK your list twice…the items shown on the Retiring List will be GONE on Feb 1st to make way for the NEW product!!!

Have a WONDERFUL Monday!!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)