Thursday, January 31, 2013

February 2013 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our
Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!


This month we are featuring  Close To My Heart’s February 2013 SOTM, which is called “Home Sweet Home” a set of 4 stamped images! 
Here is a picture of the stamp set!!
2_13_SOM_image
Can you picture the MANY scrapbook pages, cards, 3D creations – you can create when using this set?? 

How about just pulling one word out of this set – “comfort”, “you”, “home”, etc…and using that word rather than the entire stamp???  Just a few things that are in my mind until I have more time to create! J

If you have come here from 
Angela Tutton’s BLOG, you are on the right path! 

This month we have 63 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the card I chose to create this month!!Home Sweet Home_2013 Feb SOTM blog hop
I used one of our NEW paper packs, Claire
I LOVE the colors in this paper pack, and had a lot of fun creating this card!!!

Did you notice the BACKGROUND of this card???  Yes – it is stamped with one of our NEW background stamp sets!!  I used the NEW stamp set ~ D1544 Distressed Backgrounds. 

I used the mesh background on this card…but this stamp set also includes a houndstooth print and chicken wire print!!!  LOVE!!!
A few close ups…
 Home Sweet Home_2013 Feb SOTM blog hop_close up fussy cut image
I used our Artiste Cricut cartridge to create the “rosette” or “yo-yo" flower (not sure of the proper term- LOL!) behind the fussy cut, “Home Sweet Home” saying. 

Size was 1 1/2” flower, shift, 3D object, key P…on page 50.


I also used the NEW stamp set “Girls Rock”…this has QUICKLY become a new favorite of mine! I love the flowers in this stamp set!
Home Sweet Home_2013 Feb SOTM blog hop_close up clear flower
It coordinates with our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge making it even QUICKER to create a layout or card with these precut flowers!!!

Once I stamped the flower in Outdoor Denim ink, I added one of the NEW Claire assortment clear flowers on top!!

Take a look at what comes in this Claire Asst.
Claire assortment_in detail
One last NEW embellishment item I used…the twine from the NEW Wooden Mini-medley set. I will be using this twine often in upcoming creations! J 

Take a look at the VARIETY of items included in this mini-medley...GREAT choice CTMH!! 



Now it’s time to move on to Mary Eisen’s Blog to see what she has created with this stamp set!!

Happy Hopping!!!

Blessings to you,
Krista J


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)