Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gifts from Close To My Heart!!!

A HUGE thank you to Close To My Heart for their generous gifts to each of us on the Caribbean Cruise!! 

EVERY DAY, we received a new gift in our room - often right after dinnertime.  After dinner each night, my friend and I would wonder “what awaits us in our room tonight?” J

It has been 2 weeks since I arrived home, and every time I look at these gifts, I am AMAZED at how special they are!!!  Close To My Heart does a FABULOUS job of making you feel EXTRA special! J

THANK YOU Close To My Heart!!! 



Take a look at these FABULOUS gifts!!!

Day 1-Chocolate covered strawberries and beautifully designed Sunglasses
strawberries day 1 DSC_1582

sunglasses day 1 DSC_1625


Day 2- Jewelry Roll and Tote Bag
jewelry roll and tote day 2 DSC_0299


Day 3- Embroidered Beach Towel
beach towel day 3 DSC_1862


Day 4- Logo Lunch box, and Glass water bottle
lunch bag and water bottle_day 4


Day 5- Close To My heart flip flops, one pair for ME and a pair for my guest
flip flops - day 5_DSC_1723


Day 6- Plate of Chocolate Covered Strawberries
choc covered strawberrries day 6_DSC_1781


Day 7 - Beautiful, beaded watch
watch braclet day 7_DSC_0302

After seeing these gifts, you realize how much CTMH cares about the people that represent them and their wonderful company!!! 

Why don’t you take a moment and check out what it means to be a consultant.J  I’d LOVE to have you join our “family” and be spoiled with so many of their thoughtful ways!!  

I'd LOVE to help you earn the NEXT TRIP!!!  Why not join me in 2014...a land trip to an all inclusive resort in Costa Rica paid for TWO!!!!




CLICK HERE to learn how YOU can be apart of our team today!!
2013 Spring Consultant_EssentialsKit

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)