Monday, February 25, 2013

Surf’s Up - non-summer card

Onto our NEXT card using Surf’s Up paper pack!! 

If you have been following my recent posts, you’ll remember that I participated in a swap where I chose to use ONE specific paper pack.  If you missed some of my past posts…CLICK HERE to check them out! J 
 
Here’s a picture of all the items I created using the Surf’s Up paper pack
Surf's Up_5 pieces_Karen Morris swap
In the last post, I mentioned a non-summer card…but wait - I thought I was using a “summer” paper pack? J

One of the things I LOVE about Close To My Heart, is the variety of designs and patterns in each of their patterned paper packs!!

Yes, it may be “themed” for a certain occasion…but the papers are SO BEAUTIFUL in their designs that MANY MOST times, you can use CTMH’s paper for a VARIETY of occasions!!!

Here is a picture of the Surf’s Up paper pack…
Surf's Up paper X7168B

Out of this paper pack, I chose to use only ONE of the designer papers for my Non-summer card.  Then I used cardstock in coordinating colors to pull in a variety of color!  
Take a look!!
Surf's Up card_dump truck card
A BOY’s Happy Birthday Card!!! J  

When I noticed this NEW stamp set in the Idea Book… I knew I HAD to have it for the many “rough & tough” boys in my life! 

The stamp set is called “Fast & Furious
Fast and Furious D1541
I LOVE the tire tracks, the trucks, wording, etc!!!  LOVE IT!


I also used a new stamp set called Joyful Birthday
Joyful Birthday B1419
This stamp set will be used often in my household!


Take a look at the INSIDE of this card…keep those muddy tire tracks on a roll! LOL!!!
Surf's Up card_dump truck card_open

and here is a CLOSE UP of the truck.
Surf's Up card_dump truck card_close up truck
Those wheels were just BEGGING for some 3D foam tape on the back of them!  By using a Cricut cut card, It made creating so QUICK & EASY!!!

  I cut a 4 1/2” card using the O key from the Artiste Cricut Collection. The band for this card, was also cut at the same size…because images in the Artiste collection are “linked” together, so I don’t have guess what size my band should be to go around my card!!!

Products used: 
D1541                Fast & Furious
B1419                Joyful Birthday
X7168b              Surf’s up paper
1292                  Crystal Blue cardstock
Z1790               Cricut Artiste Collection
Z1806               Epoxy Bubbles
Z1151                 3-D Foam Tape
Inks used:          Chocolate, Crystal Blue, Ponderosa Pine


Have a wonderful week and hope to see you again soon!!!
Blessings to you!
Krista J

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)