Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May SOTM Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

We will be featuring May’s Stamp of the Month (SOTM), which is called “Pinwheel”, a set of 10 stamps.

I LOVE this set!!!  Especially how it coordinates with our Artiste Cricut Cartridge !!!  QUICK and Easy to create any item! 

5_2013_SOM_Image

If you have come here from Katy’s Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here HERE

This month we have OVER 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's stamp set!!  So, sit back and enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of the post to see what EACH Consultant has created!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I created my card by using Close To My Heart’s FABULOUS How-to book called Make It From Your Heart!  This card uses pattern # 22.

May SOTM_Pinwheel_SOTM blog hop_DSC_1429


I decided to add the “For a Friend” stamp set to this card.  I LOVE how this stamp set is Cricut compatible and the shape can be cut in a jiffy!  Take a peek HERE at the variety of sayings included in this stamp set!


Did you notice the BACKGROUND of this card?? J
May SOTM_Pinwheel_close up chevron ribbon_DSC_1429
Yup - I used the pinwheel “stick” and created my OWN background design!!! If you look closely, you can see that I also stamped 2nd generation Sunset colors STARS in the background too!

How did I stamp ONLY the stars from this May Stamp set???

I cut the stars off of the bottom of my “Let’s Celebrate”stamp!  This made it MUCH EASIER for me to stamp the stars separately!


To finish off the card….  
May SOTM_Pinwheel_close up pinwheel_blog hop_DSC_1429

I added a bit of stardust glitz glitter gel and our NEW epoxy bubbles to the pinwheel….of course adding 3D foam tape gives this card dimension! 

I also cut our Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon in half, and tied a knot in one end!!! FUN!!!!  By adding some of our coordinating Baker's Twine to the chevron ribbon, it ties the colors all together! 




Now "Hop" on over to Sarita’s Blog to see her work!
Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!

Remember, the May SOTM is only available  until May 31st! J

Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this EXCLUSIVE stamp set ONLY during the month of May for a 77% savings of just $5.00!!!

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J

9 comments :

  1. What a beautiful card...very clever using the lollipop sticks as a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love how you used the stem as your background - very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Great use of the lollipop stick stamp image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the stamped background and the glitz glitter gel is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuteness! Love all the details and the stamping for the background! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)