Friday, April 26, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month - DREAM POP paper pack!

May-CC-Dream Pop_ImageGallery
How FUN and EXCITING!!!
  
National Scrapbooking Month(NSM) will soon be upon us (May) and Close To My Heart has decided to celebrate!!!


Come on in and join us on this FABULOUS Blog Hop!!!
  
If you have come here from fellow Consultant Melinda’s Blog, you are on the right path!

The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start right HERE and work your way through this hop to view each consultant’s work. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE. 

So sit back and enjoy each created item as you venture through this blog hop and get some GREAT ideas to create on your own!! 

This Hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This paper pack is just WONDERFUL, and it makes me happy just to LOOK at those VIBRANT papers! J

Take a look at the card I created using this EXCLUSIVE new paper pack...that will ONLY be available in May!!!

Dream pop Blog Hop_card_artiste flower card front DSC_1422
This card makes me so HAPPY when I look at it J…how about you? 


I chose to use Close To My Heart’s ARTISTE Cricut cartridge in creating this card! I LOVE how quick and easy my creating goes when I use the CTMH Cricut cartridges!!!

Dream pop Blog Hop_card_artiste flower close up DSC_1422

I was having FUN with this glossy resist patterned cardstock…can you see how the tips of the leaves and petals are a bit darker??  
...I inked Cotton Candy ink on the ends of the petals, and Slate ink on the ends of the leaves, to have the designed cardstock shine through!!!


Did you notice that scalloped, black, glitter border?
This is actually our Black Shimmer Tape…I made the adhesive backed ribbon scalloped, by using our Corner Rounder!!!  I LOVE creating these scallop!!


Notice how I “popped” the layers of my flowers…
Dream pop Blog Hop_card_artiste flower card DSC_1422
and I decided to “pop” my hello too!!! 



****If you’d like to create a similar card when you purchase your Dream Pop paper pack in May….

Here are the page #’s from the Artiste cartridge of the items I cut out..   J

pg. 35   Banner - 1/2”
pg. 54   Leaves - 1/2”
Pg. 73   Flower - cut at 1 1/4”, 1 1/2” and 2”

Products Used:
Dream Pop paper pack
Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Hello Blooms stamp set
Black & Grey Glitter Paper
Black Button Assortment
Black & Grey sparkles
Black Shimmer Trim


To continue your Hop…hop onto  Melissa Robinson’s Blog to see her amazing work!!!  Happy Hopping!!!!



Blessings to you!!!
Krista J




Details for this Special - starting on May 1st….
“Dream Pop” paper pack ~24 sheets J
ONLY available from MAY 1-31st (or while supplies last)


***Check out this BEAUTIFUL kit
that you can receive for $10
when you purchase $35!***


You will receive 12 sheets of B& T designer papers…
Dream-Pop-Printed (2)

and 12 sheets of glossy designed CARDSTOCK…
Dream Pop- glossy cardstock

for a total of 24 sheets of AMAZING, BRIGHT, HAPPY colors!!!

All for just $10 when you purchase $35 in CTMH products!!!  



Happy Shopping!!!!


6 comments :

  1. This is GORGEOUS! Love how you layered your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Krista!! It makes me feel happy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like this one too! What a great card and I love the color choices! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love all the layers and the flower cut. Great idea to use the Slate ink on the leaves. The black glitter paper is the perfect addition to these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go make a card. Love this card.
    Elsie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)