Monday, July 15, 2013

Use Close To My Heart page protectors for your CM albums

L3-Chantilly


Happy Monday to each one of you!!!



I wanted to share a bit of information as many of you have contacted me regarding Creative Memories and their bankrupt situation. 



First, I wanted to say how sorry and how sad I am for you as CM customers AND the consultants!! I can't imagine the confusion and shock that it must have been as you learned of many items CM is discontinuing!! 

 I do have to say I especially feel for the many CM consultants that are my friends and customers and how they are trying to deal with this sudden news.  I can’t imagine the disappointment they are dealing with.  I wish you each the best as you continue to share and preserve your memories!! Those pictures, and stories are SO important to our future generation!!!  I encourage you to continue on  in your memory making and find the products and supplies that fit YOU and your taste! J

On a happier note, regarding all that is happening with Creative Memories, I wanted to share with you some info. about how Close To My Heart has become a part of this.  We at CTMH are excited about previous CM Consultants that are joining our CTMH teams that live in Australia/New Zealand!! 

Unfortunately, CM did have to close down their Australasia plant BUT Close To My Heart is working closely with Brian O’Callaghan, former General Manager of Creative Memories Australasia, as well as Susan Wilmot and Diane Lampert, both successful former Senior Directors of Creative Memories Australia, to officially launch Close To My Heart in Australia and New Zealand in mid-July 2013. We are excited to engage the passion and enthusiasm of former Creative Memories Consultants with one of the industry’s most stable, enduring companies here at CTMH!!!

If you’d like to read all the details about Australasia joining us at CTMH…please click on the CTMH/Australasia website http://www.closetomyheart.com.au/


As these fellow CTMH consultants are adapting to the change that came their way, I am impressed with their wonderful attitudes and their EXCITEMENT about CTMH!!!


Albums My_Legacy_Faux_Leather_Albums 2

It has been brought to my attention that there are many products that are no longer available through CM. One of these items is their page protectors.


One of my new, fellow CTMH Consultants in Australasia, Shaunna Richards, created a WONDERFUL video on how to use CTMH PAGE PROTECTORS in place of the CM protectors that are no longer available!!! 

 I thought this may be helpful to you and wanted to share it so if you are looking for a page protector solution, these may work for you!!!  Take a moment to watch this INFORMATIVE video!!!




I can't wait to see you at my Fall/Winter Open House Aug 1 or 2!!! You can join me live in person at my home OR take advantage of my amazing specials from wherever you live!!!



I have LOTS of new, GORGEOUS product and artwork samples to share with you!!  I can't WAIT!!!

Of course you will want your own FREE copy of the NEW Fall/Winter Idea book, which you will receive when you come visit me at my Open House!!!  

If you would like a copy, but can't physically come to my home, please contact me and I will mail you this AMAZING new Idea Book for just $5...but wait, I will ALSO include a $5 coupon to be used on your NEXT CTMH order...so really your NEW 2013 Fall/Winter Idea book will be FREE!!!

  Details about this Open House will be on their way to you this week!

Blessings to you for a beautiful Monday!!!J

Krista J






THREE July 2013 Specials….
1. How about a 50% discount???  CHECK it out!!!
2013-7_July_canvas workshop-half price_CC_ImageGallery_02
Get this Canvas Workshop KIT for ONLY $19.95!!! While supplies last!!!

This kit is ADORABLE…AND there are enough items included in this kit to create 2 canvas’ if you choose!!  You would need to purchase another canvas, but you have PLENTY of pieces to create 2 canvas!!!

Click on the picture below to check out what OTHER specials are taking place on the While Supplies Last section of my website! J
 


2. Stamp of the Month - ONLY available in JULY 2013!!!
7_2013_SOM_ImageA Sweet Life SET of 9

Available July 1-31, 2013


Get this EXCLUSIVE stamp set at reg price of $17.95
OR
get it for just $5 when you place an order of $50 or more.

CLICK HERE for more details!!!
0713_SOM
 
3. Last month to purchase these EXCLUSIVE stamp sets!!!

Exclusive military stamp sets –ONLY available until July 31st!!!  Part of purchase price goes toward helping the military. 
CLICK HERE for details on these exclusive patriotic stamp sets!!

4. Retiring List!
CLICK HERE to see the up-to-date retiring list!!!
Items are SELLING out FAST!!!!  

Check your wish list and make sure that none of the items you have listed are on your list!!!  All items are WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)