Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Convention 2013 recap…part 1

Convention 2013_magic kingdom sign-DSC_2435
Disney World!!! It was YEARS since I was here…but this time I was here to meet with friends, and celebrate what Close To My Heart (CTMH) had to share with us!!! Wahoo!
We stayed at the lovely Disney Coronado Springs Resort…convention 2013_Coronado Springs Resort DSC_2463
a beautiful resort where we did a LOT of walking to keep us in shape for a few days! LOL!! 

Being at any Disney location makes you feel so special!!  They treat you with extra kindness and it’s so much fun!  This is what greeted us when we entered our room….
Convention 2013_bed-mickey towel DSC_2443
So much happened during my Wed-Sat stay…I will just share a few more photos and then the MAJOR item that was released from CTMH. 
This is what the lobby looks like on Thursday morning as we await the opening of the doors into the first General Session!!!
convention 2013_waiting for doors to open DSC_2625
Everyone is ANXIOUSLY awaiting the debut of our NEW fall/winter Idea book as well as what products will be released to our customers on August 1st!!

Our morning started out with some Disney entertainment…Hi Minnie!
Convention 2013_minnie on stage DSC_2635
…and then our founder, Jeanette Lynton…and our three VP’s (Kristine, Monica & Brian) put on great costumes (it’s different every year), got out their acting skills (you guys DO have them!)  and “tell us” in a special way what NEW things are happening at CTMH!!! 
Convention 2013_three amigos and Jeanette DSC_2655
They AMAZE me each year…and this is one of the major highlights of our time at Convention!!! We love the energy and excitement these 3 put into creating entertainment for us as consultants!!!  We also get some GREAT videos created ahead of time….we saw “Downtown Shabby” and “Slate Grey’s Anatomy” all starring our 3 VP’s….fun, FUN!

At the end of our first General session, each consultant receives a BEAUTIFUL bag (with the CTMH logo) AND inside the bag is a consultant copy of the NEW 2013 Fall/Winter Idea book (Yay!!  It’s gorgeous!!!)
2013 A-W Cover_AutumnWinterIB
and I’ll give you a sneak peek of ONE of our new items that will be released on August 1st…

Yup - you guessed it…a NEW Cricut cartridge called Artbooking!!!  Wahoo!!!!!
Cricut-ArtbookingBundle (1)
You’ll want to make SURE to come to my Open House (or take advantage of the GREAT deals from long distance too!) on August 1st and 2nd….more details coming soon!!!
So many other things take place during our time together….BUT one of the best things is to reconnect with fellow consultants and renew the friendships that have been created and make new friends too!!!

I was privileged to have 12…yes, TWELVE of my team join me there this year!!  That was DOUBLE exciting!  It was great to meet some of my new team members, but wonderful to catch up with those that I knew and who are my friends!!!  I’m so sad we missed having Sasha in our picture….I’d photoshop you in if I could! LOl!!! 
Convention 2013_Create 4 Him team_DSC_2252

Also, for those of you that knew me three years ago, you might remember the Scrapbooking Spa Getaway I WON with CTMH!!!  I was flown out to Utah for 3 days at a cabin and treated like a Princess!!  There were 8 other ladies given the same privilege…and I’m so blessed to call each one of these ladies a friend!!! 

At Convention 2013, there were 7 out of the 9 in attendance (we missed you Audrey & Lori!) and it’s TRADITION for us to get together SOMETIME during our Convention stay!  These ladies are truly a blessing and we always have a WONDERFUL time together!
Convention 2013_spa getaway girls_DSC_2252

I’m sure you can sense the excitement and energy surrounding us this day. 

All of the NEW products will be released on August 1st…OR if you’d like to purchase these items right away…why not consider joining my family and get these FABULOUS new items at a discount (including the ARTBOOKING Cricut cartridge) and get to be one of the first to touch and see these WONDERFUL new items!!! 

Here is a peek at the new Consultant kit…and it can be yours for just $49!!! 
(final cost of $62.54 in a state that has 6% sales tax)  

This kit shares with you the new “Laughing Lola” paper pack…a fun, happy paper pack that just begs for smiles!!!
2013 Fall ConsultantKit-Essentials
By clicking HERE you can join my team today!! 

I’d love to have you join me AND you would then be eligible to join us at our NEXT CTMH Convention - next year, in Disneyland, California!!!  Wahoo!!! I look forward to chatting with you soon!!! 

Stay tuned over the next couple weeks to see some artwork I created using the NEW products from CTMH!!!  
    
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!
Krista Hershberger J

6 comments :

  1. So glad you had fun! Artbooking looks like another must-have Cricut cartridge. Can't wait for your open house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'll have to book a party for the cartridge. Elsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a blast at Convention and it was wonderful seeing you again...see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to chat with you at the airport on the way to Convention. Your pictures are wonderful and really do reflect the great time we all had. Take Care, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a blast! Great to be with you as always Krista - you are a great upline and a super friend! Awesome photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Convention was fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)