Monday, January 20, 2014

YOUR INVITED to my Spring 2014 Open House!!

I’d LOVE to have you join me for my bi-annual Open House!!! 

Each time a NEW Idea Book is released at Close To My Heart, I set up my home for you to come touch and see these FABULOUS new products!!

The best part is…even if you live far away…you can join in with my AMAZING specials too!!
Read on for Details!


clip_image002Spring/Summer OPEN HOUSE!



You are INVITED to join me on

Thursday, Jan 30th from 6-9:30pm
Friday, Jan 31st from 12-5pm


Snow date…Tuesday, February 4th from 2-9pm
at my home in Elverson!!!


Idea Book-Springsummer 2014



Join me in celebrating the arrival of the NEW 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book!







What is included at my Open House Event???


Þ    NEW 2014 Spring/Summer product for you to touch and see
Þ    a BRAND NEW Idea Book for you to take home with you~ FREE!!!
Þ    Create a card using NEW products to take home a sample of the GORGEOUS new items!!
Þ    Door PRIZES to win (there will be lots of ways to earn tickets for these prizes!)
Þ    Your chance to check out my CASH & CARRY & find retired items you were looking for! J


Þ    yummy food for your taste buds to enjoy!
Þ    LATEST & GREATEST from Close To My Heart~ COME check it out! J



PLUS – a special BONUS for ALL those who place orders during this event…
(even if you can’t attend, these DEALS still apply!) 


Place your order (that day or until Feb 1st) and when your subtotal reaches the $30, $50, & $80 mark –you will RECEIVE a special,

NEW item from the Spring/Summer Idea Book for FREE!!!



Purchase $30* and receive the NEW Purple Glitter Gems OR the NEW Flamingo Dots


Purchase $50*–your choice of the NEW Purple OR Teal Shimmer Tape J

Purchase $80*– your choice of ONE NEW 1” wide WASHI tape!!!
*subtotal amt, prior to shipping & tax


PLUS…with EVERY $50 order placedyou will be eligible for the “Wild About Love” Feb. Stamp of the Month stamp set for ONLY $5!!!Feb 2014-Wild About Love


Come early so you have time to complete your make n takes AND spend lots of time browsing my display NEW products & the new 2014 Spring Idea Book!  J



***** If you can’t join me...you can STILL take ADVANTAGE of these fun savings!! 

Call me by Jan 25th and I will mail you a NEW Idea book so you can CALL me and place your order to earn these special gifts above too! J




***RSVP for this Open House by Monday, January 27th (even if you

can’t attend) and you will be entered in the door prize drawing for a

pack of our NEW embellishment~ Ivy Lane Assortment(retail $5.95)




and THIS just in!!!  Another FABULOUS FEBRUARY Special!!!

Embossing is Boss_free template with cardstock purchaseGet a free

embossing

folder of

your choice

with your

qualifying

purchase!


During the month of February,
you are eligible to receive your choice of a new embossing folder FREE (a savings of $8.95!) for every 2 packs of bulk single color or combo cardstock you purchase.

Come see the 5 NEW 5x7 embossing folder that CTMH has to offer YOU!!



*Offer valid February 1–28, 2014. Paper Fundamentals, Colonial White, White Daisy, and kraft cardstock packs do not count toward the qualifying purchase. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price ($8.95) of the free item(s). Embossing folder size fits most standard embossing machine; sold separately.




Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day and

I LOOK forward to seeing you in a few weeks!!

Have a GREAT day!!


Krista Hershberger J
610-587-9116

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)