Monday, January 27, 2014

Crush Books AND Artbooking Cartridge!!

Come on in and check out the NEWEST 

"Artbooking Made Easy" video!

I LOVE how CTMH has paired up our FABULOUS My Crush Albums & our FAMOUS Artbooking Cricut collection!

What a BEAUTIFUL combination!!  
Enjoy the video!!


***Click HERE to check out My Crush albums

****CLICK HERE to view the 700 images included on the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge! 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!  Chatting with each of you are the highlight of my day!  Blessings to each of you!!!


Krista Hershberger J
610-587-9116





'**** An Extra JANUARY special …
as a big “THANK YOU” to each of you!! …

1401-cc-npm-cloud-nine-us_ca


When you place a $35 or more order on my website during January 2014 

- I will send you a FREE New 2014 Idea Book to you! 



My way of saying "Thank You" for your January order & for your continued support of my CTMH business!
 


 (January SPECIALS - with your $35 order, you will be eligible for the EXCLUSIVE Cloud 9 card kit for $15 & the Jan Stamp of the Month for ONLY $5!!!) 

CLICK HERE to go directly to my website 24/7 and have your CTMH items shipped directly to your door step!!
fpo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)