Monday, February 2, 2015

February 2015 ~ CTMH specials!

Oh – what FUN Close To My Heart has in store for us THIS month!!!  Here’s what we’ll see today. J

1. Album Allure
2. February Stamp of the Month
3. Thank you gift from me! J
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Album Allure

2015-02-cc-album-allure_bogo half price
During the month of February, when you purchase one of Close To My Heart’s alluring coated canvas albums you will be eligible to receive a second album of your choice at half price. That is a savings of over $17! Wahoo!! J

These albums are available in a gorgeous variety of colors and patterns in both post-bound and D-ring styles—perfect to pair with traditional, Studio J®, or pocket scrapbook layouts.

This offer is only available while supplies last, so make certain to get your order in early to ensure you can choose the styles and colors you love. 
They’re going fast and are built to last; so don’t delay—place your order on my website today! 
 
When you order your 1st album on my website, you will then be prompted to add a 2nd album at the $17.48 price!!  Wahoo!!!  It is a GREAT price for 2 QUALITY albums!!! 

Your 1st album is $34.95, and add your 2nd album ($17.48) you are getting TWO, beautiful crafted, QUALITY albums for only $54.43….that’s about $26.62 per album!

There are 6 albums to choose from, and we have 2 different styles…

D-ring Albums: The D-ring albums feature a D-shaped ring that snaps open and closed. It is ideally suited for projects that use divided Memory Protectors™, such as those containing Picture My Life™ layouts. The popularity of pocket scrapbooking in the US has led to a great demand for the D-ring albums. To get your protectors into the album, simply pull open the ring, slide your protectors in, and then snap it closed again.  D-Ring album size is 15¼" × 14" × 2½"

 


My Legacy™ Lagoon Chevron D-Ring Album

Item Number: Z2090
 
 




 

My Legacy™ Ruby Floral D-Ring Album
Item Number: Z2091

 
 





 
 
 

 
 
 




 
Post Bound Albums: The post-bound albums feature straight posts that have a screw, which allows for additional pages to be placed in the album when the screw is removed. You then close the album by replacing the cover and screwing it closed. 

Post-bound albums are ideally suited for projects that use traditional Memory Protectors without additional pocket seams and they allow for two-page layouts to be displayed smoothly.  

The new posts feature a fixed handle that can be raised for ease of twisting, eliminating the need for a screwdriver or fingernail to be inserted into the top of the album screw.  Post-Bound album size is 12½" × 13" × 2½"

 

My Legacy™ Lagoon Chevron Post-Bound Album

Item Number: Z2092
 
 
 
 






My Legacy™ Ruby Floral Post-Bound Album

Item Number: Z2093
 
 
 







 
 
 

My Legacy™ Black Post-Bound Album

Item Number: Z2094
 
 
 
 




 
 
2. February SOTM
fpo
 This beautiful card was created by CTMH artwork team.  I LOVE the colors they used in this card!! 









FEBRUARY’s – A Happy Hello- stamp set, can ONLY be purchased during February 2015!!

Each month you can purchase an EXCLUSIVE, new D-size stamp set, for just $5 with any $50 or MORE in CTMH purchases — that’s over 70% off retail! The rewards continue to increase…with a $100 purchase, you can get 2 of these $5 stamp sets and so on! 

 When you place an order on my website, you will be prompted to add this special priced addition at the bottom of your shopping cart.

****Just think – when you take advantage of the ALBUM ALLURE special above…you ALREADY QUALIFY to get this beautiful stamp set for ONLY $5!!  Wahoo!!


3. FREE Flip-Flaps…
So, in honor of YOU & as THANK YOU for helping me earn this trip,…I wanted to give you – my loyal friends and CTMH customers a little something extra this month! :)

For EVERY $35 order placed on my website during the month of February 2015


I will SEND you a FREE pack of our 4x6 FABULOUS flip flaps!! 
 

How does this work??
  • Place your order on my website OR give me a call & I can place it for you.
  • Email/Contact me to let me know you placed your $35 qualifying order
  • I will mail out your pack of FREE (15) 4x6 flip flaps to you within a week of your order!!
  

Wahoo…and THANK YOU once again for your love of CTMH products & allowing me to serve YOU in this way! J


Are you not sure what flip-flaps are all about?  CLICK HERE to read a recent blog post explaining the MANY ways you can use our popular flip-flap protectors!!

 
Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista J


















































No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)