Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Love Struck interactive card

Can you believe it???  Only a few days until Valentine’s Day!  

I wanted to share with you another creation that I received from a fellow consultant.  I mentioned in a previous post that I was in a swap(CLICK HERE) and I wanted to share another beautiful piece of artwork that I received from this. 


 Evon Fuerst is the creator of this amazing piece…come on in as we take a look at what she created – just in time for Valentine’s Day! J
Heartstrings_card swap_evon fuerst_love fold out card_DSC_1677


This is the front of this Valentine’s booklet… take notice of the Love Struck sentiment….it is a band that is holding this beautiful creation together!!


Heartstrings_card swap_evon fuerst_love fold out card_velcro strap_DSC_1677





 Take a look at this inside picture…opened up! 
Look at the details she included…
Heartstrings_card swap_evon fuerst_love fold out card_folded inside DSC_1677The sparkles…….Sparkle Flourishes…..Stamping……Ribbon

She used the NEW stamp set – Forever In My Heart to add some beautiful stamped artwork. 


While this booklet is already fabulous in itself…there’s MORE!! 


Look at this next set of pictures to see how she opened these flaps to have room for MORE pictures, journaling, or whatever you’d like to add!
Heartstrings_card swap_evon fuerst_love fold out card_inside_DSC_1677What an ADORABLE gift to give your precious loved one, at Valentine’s Day!!  I love the pocket (tied shut with ribbon) on the right side of the picture.  Perfect to store and hide something special, for your special someone. 

I hope this has inspired you…and given you some crafty ideas, even if it’s not for Valentine’s Day this year!


Feel free to head on over to my website to place your FEBRUARY order, and PLEASE contact me if you have any questions!  J


 
Blessings to you for a beautiful day!
Krista Hershberger J
 PicMonkey Collage_feb 2015 specials_

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)