Saturday, May 9, 2015

Joyful Stars Blog Hop – Washi Word cards

Joyful Stars Blog Hop Badge3_zpsa824a544Welcome to our monthly  
 Joyful Stars Blog Hop!!!!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS from Close To My Heart!!  


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my fellow consultants have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!


 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from my friend Betty Loco’s blog you are right on track. 
My cards today use our NEW Washi Tape….WORDS!! 

I ADORE the new washi tape, created by Close To My Heart….check out this FABULOUS washi!!
Washi words_samples
Today, I’m showing you the TWO new kinds of washi tape you can purchase.
(CLICK HERE to see more patterns & designs of other CTMH washi)
 Boardwalk Washi_Z3066
The top (pink/yellow/orange) washi is called CARNIVAL washi tape.
The bottom (blue/green/gray) washi is called BOARDWALK.

So - let’s recap….
You will receive THREE different rolls of washi tape with each pack of the NEW washi tape!!

EACH washi tape pack includes….
  • 2 rolls (5 yds each) of the 1/4” washi tape 
  • 1 roll (5 yds.) of WORD washi tape J
So – now that we saw this FUN, new washi…take a peek at the card(s) I created using these WASHI WORDS
Blossom_3d roses_washi_words_card
To create these cards, I used the Blossom Paper pack & Adventure Paper Fundamentals cardstock.
(Want to learn MORE about our Paper Fundamentals line….click here


So – I have to ask…did you notice?  J

Did you notice that there are NO STAMPED images on either of these cards???

SURPRISE!  J
Blossom_washi word_glitter paper_3d flower_rose_card
I used the Chevron Border Punch, and the Artiste Cricut collection to create the glitter shape behind the word, the 3D rolled flowers & the green (pear) leaf branch.

I did use some Desert Sand ink…to ink the edges of my flowers & the designer papers…so there is a little bit of ink on the page.  

I hope you enjoyed this peek at some NEW products available ONLY at Close To My Heart.J 
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now it’s time to Hop on over to my friend & fellow consultant Marie Flayer’s blog to check out what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us! J 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J

8 comments :

  1. Wow great ideas using the wide washi tapes as sentiments! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your washi tape sentiment cards are bold and cheerful . I love the card layout, 3D flowers and chevron punched border. Great job!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the beautiful,no stamping needed cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got me! I never thought to use the washi as part of the sentiment. Very creative, Krista. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of the cards at our Spring Fling, how lucky we were to make that card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty cards! I do love those washi tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I am going to have to buy some of that washi tape now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the Washi tape. You are so creative. Love the bright colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)