Monday, July 11, 2016

Do you love to Papercraft??? Check out my NEW VIP page!!


I am excited to share with you that I have set up a VIP Close To My Heart group that is ALL related to Papercrafting! :) 

This group is for ANYONE who enjoys papercrafting, cardmaking, scrapbooking & who would love to learn what classes, events and projects & specials I am personally hosting. And of course - we'll also know what is the latest & greatest that's happening at CTMH too! :) 
(As much as I would love to have other CTMH Consultants as part of the group, my VIP group is specifically for my customers and their friends. Thank you for understanding.)



I also came to realize that many of you, although you have liked my CTMH business facebook page, are missing out on the events & specials that I post on my daily feed.
By being a VIP member of my Krista’s Crafty group, you won’t miss those special announcements, artwork, tips & techniques, videos and of course - giveaways too! I will still be posting on my CTMH Business Page, but I plan to have a bit more FUN & interaction with you on this VIP page. 



I’m excited to have this group that is geared towards my wonderful customers…although I can't call you customers; I am so BLESSED to have you all as friends :)....all because of our enjoyment of papercrafting! :) Please feel free to invite any of your friends that you know would enjoy this page too!

I look forward to having you join me at “Krista’s Crafty VIPClose To My Heart Group”! Hop on over to the link above to join me today! :)



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista Hershberger J

Call/Text: 610-587-9116                              
Email: fun2stampnscrap@dejazzd.com                      Website: www.kristah.ctmh.com
Blog:www.kristascraftycorner.blogspot.com                        Facebook: www.facebook.com/kristascraftycorner
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/kristascrafty

2016-7 july specials PicMonkey Collage


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)