Tuesday, January 16, 2018

2018 Seasonal Expression 1 New Product Blog Hop


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE New PRODUCT from  the Close To My Heart Seasonal Expression 1 that was released on January 1, 2018.  



There are so MANY beautiful new items!!  If you'd like to take a look at the online Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book - please CLICK HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from the talented,  Haley's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have some BEAUTIFUL, new papers in the NEW Seasonal Expressions 1 (SE1) book & today I chose to use the Make Waves paper collection in this card.  

Take a look....


I loved the color combo of the Make Waves paper collection, and chose to use this with TWO new stamp sets that are in the SE1 book too!!
  
I used the Gimme Some Sugar - Scrapbooking stamp set & the NEW Notes of Inspiration stamp....take a look at these FUN stamp sets!! 


 


My focus on creating this card was to use the NEW Thin Cuts- Basic Circle Tags.  Can you see where I used it on this card design? 


As I cut the Circle Tag from Bashful Glitter Paper...I realized I needed a circle mat for the inside of the circle to stamp the sentiment on.  Imagine MY DELIGHT when I learned that our Basic Circle Shape Thin Cuts fit PERFECTLY inside!! Yay!! 



 For my card design, I pulled out another BRAND NEW PRODUCT (one that I've been waiting to be released for a while!) ...the Make It From Your Heart, vol 4 CARDMAKING How-To-Book!! Wahoo!!  




I LOVE this new book & while there are fabulous card sketches inside - CTMH has made it even BETTER with the tips & techniques scattered throughout this book too!!  It's perfect! :) 



I used the Pansy Pigment ink, clear embossing powder & my heat tool  to make the wording "pop". :)  AND...do you see one more FUN, BEAUTIFUL, NEW product I used??

We now have a BASHFUL Shimmer Brush!!!!!  WAHOOOO!!!!

Notice the sparkle on the flower...and I colored the background of the word "Sparkly" with the Bashful Shimmer Brush too!! What FUN!!



Here is a list of ALL the products I used to create this fun card!  

Make Waves “Extra Sparkly” Card
BASIC CIRCLE TAGS thin cuts
Make It from Your Heart, vol 4, patt #15

D1758   Gimme Some Sugar- Scrapbooking
C1713    Notes of Inspiration
X7227B  Make Waves paper
X5978   Glacier CS
Z3360   Bashful Glitter Paper
X254    White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
Z4147    Basic Circle Tags thin cuts
Z3318    Basic Circles thin cuts
Z2506   Adventure Pigment Inks
Z2088   Clear Embossing Powder
Z3216    White Twine
Z3369    Bashful Pearls
Z3400   Shimmer Brush - Bashful
Z2060   Thin 3D Foam Tape
Z3342    3-D foam Dots


Inks used:  Pixie, Emerald & Pansy

I hope you enjoyed this card, and were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Michele's  Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW Seasonal Expressions 1 mini-Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

6 comments :

  1. ALWAYS be sparkly! Purple & green are such a great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Love the colors, sparkle and tag. So glad I just ordered it. Works great on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bright, creative card! The way you embossed and used the new shimmer brush over the word inspires me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn’t the new MIFYH Vol 4 amazing? I love the bold colours and patterns you used on your card. I just ordered the circle tags and can’t wait to use them! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the bright colors with Making Waves.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)