Thursday, February 1, 2018

February SOTM Blog Hop - Sunny Thoughts


Welcome to our monthly Stamp of the Month (SOTM) Blog Hop!!!

If you have come here from Brandi's Blog, you are on the right track!!

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE February SOTM stamp set called "Sunny Thoughts". 

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have 25 Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this months EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5 with your $50 CTMH purchase in February 2018.


This stamp set caught my eye immediately when I first paged through our Seasonal Expression 1 mini-book.  LOOK at those words, look at the font....the flowers & vines - OH MY! :)   

Let's take a look at the card I created using this stamp set.... 


I chose to use a NEW card design pattern, from our Make It From Your Heart, vol 4 How-To-Book.  If you enjoy creating cards - you'll want to make SURE to check out this wonderful NEW sketch book!!  CLICK HERE to check it out :)  

 I also chose to use the beautiful new paper - "Gimme Some Sugar".  This paper pack is so pretty!! 




Take a look....one part of this card "looks like" paper, but it's not....it's paper I stamped to make it look like paper!! :)  
Did you find it??  Yes...you got it!!! That striped background was created using one of the borders in this stamp set!   


 Let's take another closer look, this time, at the circle where I stamped my sentiment.  
I ADORE the NEW Bashful Glitter Brush and try and use it whenever I can.  I traced the outside of the circle with the Bashful Glitter Brush!!  I love how the brush added just a little sparkle to the outside of the circle.  It was hard to capture on camera...but look closely, and I think you'll be able to see the shimmer. 



To finish off the card, I used some of our NEW Peacock Stitched Ribbon & the black shimmer dots come from the Chelsea Gardens Dots & Gems. 




Have a wonderful SUNNY day! :)  
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting LOTS of ideas for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. Happy Crafting to each of you! 

Now – it’s time to head over to check out my friend Gina's blog to see what CRAFTY items she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The February Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”Sunny Thoughts” – is ONLY available until February 28, 2018.

It can be yours at the retail price of $17.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  

Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you many have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day & Happy NEW Year!!!
Krista 

8 comments :

  1. I love the use of the stamp for the background "paper." I will definitely use that idea on an upcoming card project, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the great details you incorporated into this card! Great design! 🏆🏆🏆

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too, try to use the shimmer brushes whenever I can. I love that you created your own background paper using the border stamp. Fabulous touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful incorporating Gimme Some Sugar and..using that border stamp as a background; FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you've done with your card layout! You did a great job of featuring the sentiment with a matted layer and floral accents.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration. I just used this to make cards today to give out to friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)