Monday, April 9, 2018

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Stargazer layout with flowers

Welcome to our monthly hop!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from my friend, Andrea's blog you are right on track.

  Today I wanted to share the 4th layout I made for my upcoming Stargazer Workshop Class....take a look! 

(you can click on the photo to enlarge it. ;) )


Each month, I have a scrapbooking class at my home, and we use the WONDERFUL "Workshops your Way" kits from Close To My Heart.  While we adore CTMH's pages, the card instructions that are included are not something most of my ladies use.  So....we take the extra papers, add a few sheets of Cardstock & create a 4th set of pages....ta-da!! :) 

Here is what is included in the Stargazer WYW kit...



Let's take a closer look at the details of this layout. 

This time, I added some stamping to the 4th layout...this is something we haven't done in a while!



 
My personal GOAL when creating this layout - was to turn the "boy like" Stargazer paper collection & make it have a "feminine" twist to it :)  

I used the stamp set called Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking.  These flowers are SO pretty!!  AND....while we did stamp & cut them out, they look just as nice stamped directly onto the paper too!! 



To create these flowers, I used Ruby & Cranberry inks to create the two-toned look....


Juniper ink was used for the leaves. :) 

I used some leftover Stargazer Complements (hearts) and the new gray grosgrain ribbon & Stargazer dots to finish this 2 page spread.


That's all for today....thanks for stopping by, and I hope you were inspired to go CREATE something on your own! :) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to Joyce's  blog and see what beautiful, crafty item she has to share with us!

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    



Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

2 comments :

  1. I love how you've transformed Stargazer. The deep coloring of your flowers is an exquisite addition to your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love you're take on making Stargazer feminine! Those flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)