Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture My Life (PML) Blog Hop


Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring our FABULOUS Picture My Life (PML) cards  from Close To My Heart.    These beautiful cards come in a pack OR are included as "cut apart" cards in each of our featured Paper Collections in the Seasonal Expression 1 mini book.  


Feel free to check out our ENTIRE line of Picture My Life items by clicking HERE.

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from the talented,  Katy's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For today's creation, I chose to use  the PML cards called Picture My Life Cards - Be-YOU-tiful.  

Here is my set of 3 cards I created.


What a FUN collection of PML cards turned into cards! :)  I created a workshop of 10 cards for my upcoming class & today shared 3 of those cards that used the same stamp set.  

*****PLEASE TAKE NOTE*****


These BEAUTIFUL, PML cards will be retiring at the END of this month!! Please make sure you talk to your CTMH consultant if you haven't had a chance to get these yet! 



The stamp set I used on these 3 cards is the Notes of Inspiration stamp set.  Isn't this a GREAT stamp set?? 



To create these cards, I added the following items to the pack of Be-You-tiful PML cards: 
Juniper Cardstock
Bashful Glitter paper
Peacock Stitched Ribbon
Sparkles
Bitty Sparkles




I also used the Make It From Your Heart, vol 4 CARDMAKING How-To-Book for 2 of these cards.  Take a look at pattern 16 & 22...I love how easy it is to use our sketch book to create quick cards. :)  









Here are a few close up images of the 3 cards above.  
I used Peacock & Pewter inks to stamp the sentiments...so fun!!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Vickie's  Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
to help you with any of the products listed above. :)  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

4 comments :

  1. Great use of the PML cards with a fabulous stamp set. They go together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I love this set of PML cards and will miss them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. The way you used the PML cards is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and they work perfectly with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)