Sunday, February 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Celebrate Today Birthday

Welcome to our monthly hop!
We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from talented friend Andrea's blog you are right on track.

Today I am using our "Celebrate Today" paper suite to create this card....check it out!  


We have a NEW Birthday embossing folder & it made the perfect background! I used Ballerina Cardstock & then inked some of the background with Ballerina ink. 


We, at CTMH, also carry some BEAUTIFUL, Holographic paper...do you see it used on my card? 
The shiny banner at the top is using this paper...plus you'll see another place I used it on the inside of my card too! It's AMAZING how the color changes, according to what paper you have next to it & the different ways you turn it in the light.  This Dreamy paper, looks pink in this photo. 



Here is the Stamp/Thin cut bundle I used for this card....and I have some FABULOUS news for you!! :) 


This "Celebrate Today - Cardmaking" Bundle is ON SALE this month..and this month ONLY!!! 



CTMH currently has ALL of our stamps & our stamp & Thin Cut BUNDLES ON SALE during February 2020! 

 There are 6 different level of SALE prices...some of the Thin Cut bundles are DISCOUNTED up to 50% off!!   Make sure to contact your CTMH consultant, or check out the entire SALE at this link HERE. 



I had to add some MORE shimmer & shine to my card.  I did that by using Shimmer Brushes & Stickles!! Yay!! 
Raspberry & black shimmer brush were used on the cake...and the Diamond Stickles were PERFECT to make the candle sparkle & "flicker". 


I wanted to use the FUN sayings that were apart of this stamp set...so I chose to add some leftover strips of paper to the inside of my card, stamped the FUN saying & popped up a holographic cut out "Stitched Heart"! :)  So simple...but finishes the card design. 
  


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card & were inspired to create some of your own. 


Happy Crafting & have a LOVELY evening!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to Joyce G's Blog   and see what BEAUTIFUL, crafty item she has to share with us today! :) 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month, when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    

Blessings to you for BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

1 comment :

  1. Great Birthday Card Krista!!! Just that little piece of Holographic paper really finishes off that card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)