Thursday, February 20, 2020

Stamptacular Stamp & Thin Cuts Blog Hop - Feb 2020

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!


Today, we will be featuring our AMAZING monthly special  at Close To My Heart called "STAMPTACULAR"!  
I hope you already know about this FABULOUS sale...if not, reach out to your CTMH Consultant right away!!  


You can check out this month's special & all the goodies that are INCLUDED in this sale by CONTACTING your CTMH consultant or check it out HERE.   

Now, to continue with this special Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Darlys'  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we focus on the AMAZING SALE items this month, I chose to focus on the NEW "Spruced Up Cardmaking" stamp & thin cut bundle.

What a fun card to create!



This BEAUTIFUL stamp & thin cut is too pretty NOT to use. :)  
Let's take a closer look at this stamp collection before we get into the details of my card. (and CHECK out that AMAZING SALE price!!) 


Isn't this set BEAUTIFUL?!?! 

There are TWO birds, facing different ways, 
the 3 different sayings----and I love the font style, 
the pine branches, pine cone, snowflake/star....just GORGEOUS!

AND...that SALE price....eeekkk!! Love, love this!! The sale lasts for only 9 more days! :) 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so back to the CARD design :) 

I used one of our new paper suites---this one is called "Spruced Up".  

While you may think this is a "winter" paper right off the top...if you look a bit closer, you'll take note that these colors & patterns could be used for almost ANY season or creation!!

 Those stripes...even the chickadee paper...I saw a talented, fellow consultant use it for her SUMMER scrapbook pages! :)  My favorite paper in this pack...that beautiful barn board! 
There are so many possibilities! 


I wanted to use as many of the stamps from this set, so I decided to create a background.  You can see the tiny dots, and while it makes a subtle background, it does give some more "texture" and design to this card!


Another FAVORITE product that we carry at Close To My Heart, is our  "Stitched Circle Thin Cuts".  These are so VERSATILE & I seem to use these (and the stitched hearts) quite often! 
The stitched circle was the perfect background for my little bird. I used my Tri-Blend alcohol markers to color him...those markers are so WONDERFUL to work with!



You may notice that the branch on the right, doesn't look quite like the stamp image. :) 
Isn't it GREAT, when you can alter your stamped images?  I just "broke off the branch" and tucked it behind the set of 3 pine needles, to give it a fuller look (and so it would stay on the card base -- LOL!!)

The "finishing" touch was to add the sparkly, Julep shimmer trim as well as a few iridescent sequins from the loose silver sequin collection. 


That's it for today! :) I hope you enjoyed this card design & I hope you were INSPIRED today!! :) 


Now it's time to "Hop" on over to the talented Jen Rubio's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get Stamps & Stamp/Thin Cut BUNDLES at up to 50% off the retail price! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card, I love the texture the stamped background gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - this stamp set is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choices on the bird. So soft and subtle. This was the first stamp set that went in my cart when the Jan/Feb catalog released. I'm totally saving this in my to be CASE'd later file. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I just love that chickadee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)