Monday, May 25, 2020

June SOTM Blog Hop - Garden Tags

If you have come here from Katy's Blog, you are on the right track!!  

This month, we will be featuring the EXCLUSIVE June 2020 SOTM stamp set called "Garden Tags".

This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can START HERE & work your way around to the many consultants on this “hop”! If you get lost along the way, you’ll find a complete list of PARTICIPATING CONSULTANTS by clicking HERE

This month we have many Close To My Heart Consultants that will be sharing items they have created using this month’s stamp set.  So, sit back & enjoy your tour as you click on the link at the end of each post to see what EVERY consultant has created.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is this month's EXCLUSIVE stamp set, that you can get for ONLY $5 with EVERY $50 CTMH purchase in June 2020. 
and there is something SPECIAL about this stamp set this month....it coordinates with our BRAND NEW Tags & Tabs Thin Cuts! (metal dies) 


Here is the card I created today...


Let's take a look at some close-up details :) 

I used papers from our BEAUTIFUL Mix In papers ...take a look 
The words come from our lovely, Mason Jar Bouquet stamp & thin cut set...here's a peek at this versatile collection. 



  My FAVORITE Close To My Heart green is Sweet Leaf, and that's what drew me to this paper in the Mix In pack.  I had the idea to do some background stamping on the already designed paper!  By using the same color ink as paper, it gave it a tone on tone look. 


Here is a look at the NEW Tags & Tabs Thin Cut collection that coordinate with this month's STAMP set!! Love this!! 


I did White heat embossing on the Kraft tag to set it off.  I LOVE the look of Kraft with Sweet Leaf, Peach & Thistle color combo! 


Embellishements were: Thistle ribbon, White Glitter paper, and Silver Glitter gems. I just had an idea now...wouldn't a Thistle shimmer brush look nice on the dragonfly?? Hmmm...I might have to give that a try! :) 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are enjoying this blog hop & are getting a lot of creative inspiration for when you create with your OWN Stamp of the month stamp set. 


Now – it’s time to head over to check out Brandi's blog to see what CRAFTY item she has created using this stamp set!

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some GREAT crafting ideas!!  We always love to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to leave a comment below. 


****Remember*****
The June Stamp of the Month (SOTM) –
 ”Garden Tags” – is ONLY available until June 30, 2020.

It can be yours at the retail price of $18.95 OR pay ONLY $5 when you purchase $50 in CTMH products this month!!!  


Contact your CTMH Consultant to answer any questions you may have. (or click here if you need a consultant )  

Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!
Krista

8 comments :

  1. Love the white embossing on kraft - it's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how you've stamped on the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the white embossing on the Kraft cardstock, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I tried a white embossing on kraft for this set, and I just wasn't happy. Thank you for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you stamped the flowers on the pattern paper and I love the kraft with the white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, love the background stamping on the Mix In pattern paper and the white embossed Kraft tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always something new or a technique I have forgotten about - stamping on patterned paper - that's why I love the blog hops. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)