Tuesday, May 5, 2020

National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop - Blue Skies

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!



Today, we will be featuring our EXCLUSIVE,National Scrapbooking Month collection by Close To My Heart called "Blue Skies".  


There are so MANY beautiful items included in this collection!!  You'll want to make SURE to talk with your CTMH consultant to learn about the paper packs, stickers sheets, stamp sets, UV coated cardstock, Cut Above scrapbooking kit and so much more!!   

Now, let's continue with this special "Blue Skies" Blog Hop....

If you have come here from Melinda's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May is National Scrapbooking Month, 
and that's a WONDERFUL reason to celebrate!!
  
I created a card, showcasing this Fabulous "Blue Skies" collection --- take a look!


This paper is SO "happy", bright and beautiful!! Let's take a look at those BEAUTIFUL pattern designs in the "Blue Skies" paper collection! This card sketch came from our FABULOUS, Make It From Your Heart vol 1 book -- pattern # 24.  I ADORE our How-To books! :)  

Look at these GORGEOUS, happy paper pack!  I used 2 patterns from this collection in my card -- the grid paper & the yellow sunshine paper.  You will also notice the 12x12 Sticker Sheet in this photo below. :) 



The other paper I used on my card, AND it's in our Blue Skies Collection is the BRAND NEW UV coated cardstock!! Check this out!! 

This is my FAVORITE part of the "Blue Skies" collection! Here are a few close up photos so you can see the BEAUTIFUL clear embossed designs on this paper....here are the two patterned pieces of cardstock I used.


     Aren't they GORGEOUS??  
Look at those BEAUTIFUL papers!! 





The strip of red hearts comes from one of our "zip strips"...the top 1/2 inch of our 12 x 12 1/2 paper. I love this extra PERK of our paper collections. 

The "Thinking of you" wording, comes from the ADORABLE, May Stamp of the Month (SOTM) stamp set -- this set is ONLY $5 with every $50 CTMH purchase you make in May 2020! :) 





Next, those flowers :) Yes...they were stamped with our "Beautiful Day" stamp set & cut out with our coordinating Thin Cuts!  

This stamp set is called "Beautiful Day" and can be purchased by itself 
--OR -- 
SAVE 30% when you purchase the entire "Blue Skies" Product Bundle!! 



I used Lagoon & Pixie inks for the color of my flowers & Sapphire ink for the middle parts. Green Apple was the ink color I used for the leaves. I ADORE these bright happy colors! 

I also used a FEW images from the "Blue Skies" stamp set on my card too! Can you find which images I used?? :) 

 I used the corner stamp & the row of 3 hearts. :) 



I hope you enjoyed this card and were INSPIRED today!! :) 

Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Haley's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 



Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get your OWN copy of the NEW May/June CTMH Idea Book!!! 



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista

10 comments :

  1. What a pretty card! I hope you won't mind if I CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CASE away! :) I love our How-to books and how EASY it is to start our sketches! <3

      Delete
  2. I love this paper too and your card is perfect showcasing the different patterned paper and how well it all looks together..great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW, Krista...LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Isn't that embossed cardstock awesome? Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, I like that design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! You did an amazing job of adding small touches with your stamping and embellishments without overwhelming the main focus of your card. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the layers on this card which makes it super cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)