Thursday, July 9, 2020

Joyful Stars Blog Hop - Summer Vibes card

Welcome to our monthly hop!

We're excited to share our creativity with you using PRODUCTS
from Close To My Heart!!


Come on in and see what BEAUTIFUL projects my crafty friends have creating using the AMAZING products from Close To My Heart!!

 This blog hop is easy to do…just click on the link at the end of the post to go to the next creation!!  If you get lost along the way, CLICK HERE to see the list of this month’s hoppers! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have arrived from talented friend Joyce G's blog you are right on track.

It's hot, sticky & SUMMERTIME & that means it's the PERFECT time to use our newest collection at Close To My Heart ---- Please help me welcome "Summer Vibes"!

I'll be focusing on the Summer Vibes Cardmaking kit today-- and the ADORABLE, Exclusive stamp set that's included in that kit!





Here is my first card today & yes...it was a HOT day today in Pennsylvania!!  Ice cream would have been the perfect treat!

Our Cardmaking kits at CTMH, are designed perfectly & this kit includes designs for 16 cards---4 each of 4 designs! Here is a peek at the 4 original cards in this kit.

Summer Vibes Cardmaking Workshop kit



These cards are ADORABLE for sure & they are perfect how they are!!
---HOWEVER---
The challenge I give to myself --- take those same card pieces that we cut for these cards & "mix it up"...to create another type of card. 

Here is the original card ---and my "new" ice cream card. 


You'll notice I didn't use the scallop zip strip on my redesigned card --- but now I have that to use on another project :) 




Here's a close up look at the ice cream ---I used the "Glisten" Stickles to add some yumminess to this cone. PLUS -- I added a piece of Black Glitter paper to make a nice banner too. 





Check out the contents that are included with this AMAZING Cardmaking kit! I love the VALUE you get with this kit too...and don't forget about that EXCLUSIVE stamp set & thin cut bundle that's included! 😊 



Talk to your consultant about getting this kit OR if you don't have a consultant, feel free to check out all of our current kits at this link here ... 



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my card & were inspired to create some of your own. 


Happy Crafting & have a LOVELY evening!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it’s time to Hop on over to 
Joyce H 's Blog   and see what BEAUTIFUL, crafty item she has to share with us today! :) 

Happy Hopping and we’ll see you on the 9th next month when the Joyful Stars team members will be sharing more artwork using Close To My Heart products!    

Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day!!!


Krista Hershberger

3 comments :

  1. Fabulously fun cards, Krista! I love the fascinating colors you used for your ice cream. Gee, you're making me crave ice cream!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be bad to say I like your revamped cards better than the card kit ones? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab ice cream cone cards. Really summery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)