Monday, July 20, 2020

Happiest Place Blog Hop

Welcome to this 
Special Blog Hop!

Today, we will be featuring our monthly special at Close To My Heart!!  Join us, as we celebrate the BEAUTIFUL, "Happiest Place" collection!

To view this entire special & how to get these items at a DISCOUNT ...please CLICK HERE.   


If you have come here from Brenda's  Blog, you are on the right path!   If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants by clicking HERE

  
This month we have  Close To My Heart Consultants sharing items they created using these FABULOUS new products.   This hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Wahoo!! 

Here we go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For tonight's hop, I chose to create a card, using the Happiest Place stamp & Thin Cut set....take a look.😊 



This card, began from pattern #10 in our  Make It From Your Heart, vol 4 How-To Book.  If you have read any of my other posts, you probably already know -- that I USE these How-To books ---- ALL ----THE----TIME!!!   
They are my TIME SAVER! (and I love the beauty of these designs too!) 



I pulled out my Happiest Place paper & coordinating cardstock pack & chose the following patterns! Look at that GORGEOUS holographic/silver foil stripe on the black cardstock ---so PRETTY!! 



I wanted to add some sparkle & shine...and so I decided to do some HEAT embossing!
Out came my Versamark pad & the Silver tinsel embossing powder & my heat tool.
Check out my SILVER firework!! Yay for sparkle! 



I "pieced together" the Happy day wording....take a look at the stamp set below...do you see how I made my sentiment? 

CC7206 Happiest Place  



I did some "masking" on this Glacier stitched bracket....Post it notes are my "friend" when I do this. 😉  


By using post it notes, I stamped the sentiment on the note---then cut out the word "day".  This is the word I want to stamp on my card. 


Then I inked up the stamp....put the post it note in place (minus the cut out day section) and ta-da!! I got a  PERFECTLY inked up "day" ...right where I need it to be!





Here is a closer look at the Paper & Cardstock that are apart of the Happiest Place collection.

12 sheets of designer paper -- 6 designs, 2 of each.

6 sheets have the holographic/silver foil designs
6 sheets are the coordinating Cardstock colors





I hope you enjoyed my card & that you were INSPIRED to create something in your craft room today!!😊 



Products used on my card:
D1887 Strokes of an Artist
CC7206 Happiest Place stamp & Thin cut
CC7202 Happiest Place Paper Pack
CC7203 Happiest Place Coord. CS
Z3631 Stitched Bracket Frame
Z4191 Silver Glitter Gems
Z3274 Sparkles
Z3563 Diamond Stickles
Z4248 Silver Tinsel Embossing Powder
Z891 VersaMark ink pad
Z4252 Heat Tool
Cardstock colors: Lemondae & Glacier
Ink colors: Candy Apple, Lemonade, Glacier, Linen and Black


Now it's time to "Hop" on over to Michelle's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas!   We LOVE to hear any feedback you’d like to share as well, so feel free to take a moment & leave a comment. 


Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here if you need a consultant :)) 
so that you can get in on the FUN and get these BEAUTIFUL CTMH specials!  



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day!!!

Krista 

5 comments :

  1. Awesome card; love the design and papers you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love your masking tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE card and SO MANY techniques! LOVE your sparkly firework :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love how you took a basic pattern design and kicked it into high gear with all your additions. Stealing this for future use!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! I love the pattern and the foiled black cardstock frames the card beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)