Thursday, August 30, 2012

Advent Calendar & Scroll Album Kit

The TWO new Home Décor projects from Close To My Heart are sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! 

Close To My Heart has started a Home Décor line!!  There are two kits to chose from (for now J)…Advent Calendar kit OR the Scroll Album Kit.  Each of these kits have exclusive stamp sets and exclusive embellishments included with them. 

Do you enjoy having your handcrafted items on display around your home?  Or, do you enjoy creating BEAUTIFUL works of art as gifts for family and friends? 

These home décor items from Close To My Heart are the PERFECT display items or gift ideas! 

Take a moment to watch this informative 3 minute video as Amy shares the NEWEST Home Décor projects from Close To My Heart!!!


Click here to shop online or feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!



Blessings to you for a WONDERFUL day! J
Krista

1 comment :

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)