Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month–BLOG HOP

How FUN and EXCITING!!!
   
National Stamping Month(NSM) will soon be upon us (September) and Close To My Heart has decided to celebrate early!!! 
Come on in and join us on this FABULOUS Blog Hop!!!

“It’s Your Day” stamp set ~set of 48 J2012-9 NSM It's Your Day_stamp sets
If you have come here from fellow Consultant Mary Eisen’s Blog, you are on the right path!

The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start right HERE and work your way through this hop to view each consultant’s work. If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

So sit back and enjoy each created item as you venture through this blog hop and get some GREAT ideas to create on your own!!


This Hop is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

This stamp set is WONDERFUL ~ one reason because it includes TWO D-size stamps, which normally retail at $35.90…but you won’t be paying that price J ~ READ ON!!
2012-9 NSM It's Your Day_stamp sets

I chose to create a bag from our NEW Artiste Cricut Collection using this stamp set!!  Here it is! J
 Its your Day_Artiste bag

La Belle Vie paper pack X7158B

Originally I was planning to use the Clementine paper pack in creating an item, but then the La Belle Vie paper pack came to mind…and off I went to create! LOL!!! 






This bag image can be found on the“Noel” key (page 79) of the Artiste Collection. I cut this bag by using the “Fit Your Page” button on my Cricut Expressions machine.  By using this key, it will cut the image as big as it can on my paper.  In this case it cut the bag at 5 1/4”.Noel key - Artiste

To get the different colored handle of the bag, I cut two bags and just used the scalloped handle for the top. 

This DOUBLE stamp set can be yours when you… place an order (online, home gathering, book gathering)and when your order subtotal is $35 or more! You will automatically QUALIFY to purchase this SET of STAMPS for ONLY $5.00 with every order $35 and over!!!

This special stamp set, It’s Your Day, will be available Wednesday, August 15th and will continue until September 30th!!

**If you would like to continue on and learn more details about this bag, please feel free to keep on reading. J

However, if you would like to skip this part and continue on this National Stamping Blog hop, please go to Terry Ann Diack’s Blog for the next post using this AMAZING stamp set!!!

***Be sure to visit ALL the Consultants at their Blogs…and feel free to leave comments as you go through the Hop!***

Don’t forget about the AMAZING specials this month!!! (Stamp of the Month & Damask Tote!)  Contact your Close To My Heart Consultant for all the details OR CLICK HERE to check out the $49 deal!!! J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, let’s share some details…

Did you notice the dotted butterfly??  I used a technique I hadn’t used in quite a long time – Stamp Kissing!

For those of you that haven't used this technique before, let me explain…
1. First ink up the solid butterfly in a color of your choosing (I used desert sand)

2. Next, take another image (the dotted stamp) ink it in a different color (Smokey Plum)

3. Now, STAMP the dotted image directly on top of the desert sand inked butterfly…be careful not to smear the inks, but just gently “kiss” the stamps together. 
Its Your day stamp kissing
4. Viola!!!  You have the finished product!!  Imagine the possibilities in using this FUN technique!!! 
Its You day_NSM- stamp kissing results
Give it a try and see what different color combinations work well together.

As I created, I knew I wanted to add one of my FAVORITE new products next…the silver shimmer trim – a QUICK and easy addition to ANY creation!!!
Its Your Day_artiste bag_ close up
I used another Cricut image from the “Noel” key – the black doily that layered my “best day ever” so well!  I LOVE the multiple designs of doilies on this Artiste Cartridge!!!!

As you can see, I used different stamps, to create different patterns for my banners…also for the top of the bag, I used the dots once again to carry my dot theme through to the top of the bag!!! 

By adding a few Bitty sparkles (another embellishment that’s a necessity J) and sponging the edges in black, it creates a finished look!Its Your Day_NSM_ bag top
Details – details!!! J
How can YOU receive this set? 

It’s quite easy actually J  Place an order (online, home gathering, book gathering)and when your order subtotal is $35 or more and you will automatically QUALIFY to purchase this SET of STAMPS for ONLY $5.00!!!

This special stamp set will be available Wednesday, August 15th and will run until September 30th!!
A month and half of CELEBRATING! J


If you haven’t done so already, you can continue on this National Stamping Month Blog hop!! The next stop is Terry Ann Diack’s Blog


Have fun on the hop as you continue to get MANY creative ideas!!


Blessings to you,
Krista
AugustCC-New-Consult_Bag-for-free_te[2]**Join My Team**
During the month of AUGUST…
Pay ONLY $49 for the Consultant kit
and get this Adorable Damask Tote Bag
for FREE!!!!
A Retail value of $180 – for ONLY $49!!!
(or the $99 kit qualifies for this special too!)

I've already WELCOMED 3 NEW crafters to my team who took advantage of this AMAZING deal!! 
Contact me if you'd like to join in the FUN too!!!

HURRY!!!  Supplies are limited …
only 35%  of the totes are left in stock!!!

CLICK HERE to see the details!
August 1-31st ~While Supplies Last!!! J


20 comments :

  1. Ah! The kissing technique looks great with the butterfly. Your bag is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina :)...it's been so long since I used the kissing technique- need to use it more often on my solid stamps!

      Delete
  2. What a cute little bag! I'm loving your butterfly! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle - I know my favorite stamp in these two sets would most likely be that adorable butterfly :)

      Delete
  3. What a pretty bag. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I'm still amazed at ALL of the 3D items on this Artiste cartridge!!!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Adeline! :) LOVE the many bags on this cartridge...I need to work on creating the other bags too! :)

      Delete
  5. Love it! You have a new follower-- Maureen
    http://somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stamp kissing! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary - I was so excited when I thought of using this technique...it's been too long :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome gift bag. I love your colour combos and you did a great job with the stamping. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment Sheri! It's so fun to hear from others! :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to make a comment!
Blessings to you for a BEAUTIFUL day! :)